🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

So you want to discriminate against them? Now you're worried about what the world thanks? That is so laughable.

View attachment 621968

Nobody gives two shits about your personal hang ups. You're more of a joke than usual today.
I hope you realize by now you are dealing with some Russian plants. Not all of them but some of them are Russians on here trying to spread their misinformation.

You mean he didn't do the Contra-Affair?

You want dead Russian commies in Ukraine, but didn't want dead commies in Central America?

You're all over the place, just like your brain-damaged "president."

Last edited:
When did he claimed that? As far I know he has been explaining the causes for this war.

You lefties are so quick to label everyone who is not agreeing with Biden and Democrats as traitor. Does that mean you were all traitors while Trump was president?
Heck yes it does..

Take them over?! You are really have no clue...
However this is going to play out, it's all on putin. His delusional paranoia about NATO drove him into this present psychotic episode. The world would already be in cinders if our psycho trump was still a president. We're all going to be lucky if we still don't avoid that fake.

Remember what Putin said, that's more important. He wanted most of Eastern European countries disbarred from NATO. That way he could attack them and take them over without any threat from NATO. Putin is a psychopath and he has big plans for his new Soviet Union.

That offers no explanation why Biden said "and may God protect our troops."

"Protect" them from what? The crappy pizza they had to eat while he was visiting them in Poland? Biden's pizza farts? Protect them from having to listen to him mumble incoherently?

Russia isn't going to fuck with any NATO county, the results would be immediate and devastating. Conversely, NATO's charter won't allow them to deploy into a country that isn't a member. Biden has made several references the last few days which indicated we're either sending troops into Ukraine, or they've already performed missions there.

Otherwise why would he say "and may God protect our troops"?

He didn't actually say that, he said "Cannot remain in power" it doesn't mean the US should do regime change, thats something the republicans do.

Jennings said, he said whats in our hearts.

Yeah and he freaked out most of our 'friends' at the same time.

However this is going to play out, it's all on putin. His delusional paranoia about NATO drove him into this present psychotic episode. The world would already be in cinders if our psycho trump was still a president. We're all going to be lucky if we still don't avoid that fake.

You were probably not even in your dad's ten year plan, when the USA was being paranoid about Cuban missile crisis. Do you know how the US reacted on missiles placed in Cuba?

But sure, Putin is paranoid because NATO did not respected the agreement signed back in 90's. You're not just adolescent, you're dumb as a rock.

1647712429856.png

Worst for you, which means best for me.
And that's about it.... Depending on the group or cult wanting what they want out of the leadership in every election cycle, does then determine the blind loyalty to that leadership regardless of the flaws and bad policies the specific leadership either creates, it back's or it promotes.

Now when looking at it all from a Christian perspective, we understand that there is only one right and one wrong in everything we deal with in the world, and when a president engages in more wrong then right, then Houston we have a serious problem on our hands.

Keep your eyes on the ball, because it will hopefully end up back in winning hand's before all is said and done. Hopefully!!!

Biden has jumped the shark, and his recklessness is causing a huge amount of grief in the world now. It's a bad situation. I'm not letting Putin off the hook for waging war in Ukraine, and him having to kill people to get a political outcome for Russia, but it will be interesting to see how it all shake's out in the end. Otherwise who was right and who was wrong in causing all of this mess going on today ?

Praying for the people of Ukraine and for the anti-war people of Russia, otherwise praying that the war will end as fast as it can (ASAP). Don't like to see poor people going through hell like that whether physically or mentally because of heated leadership Ego's going at it.

You were probably not even in your dad's ten year plan, when the USA was being paranoid about Cuban missile crisis. Do you know how the US reacted on missiles placed in Cuba?

But sure, Putin is paranoid because NATO did not respected the agreement signed back in 90's. You're not just adolescent, you're dumb as a rock.

View attachment 621987
History is history..

View attachment 621987
That missile crisis was funny in one sense. All the hoopla by the Kennedy admin.......later on reading the fine print.....we had Jupiter C's in Turkey.

did nothing

1. got NATO members to pay their fair share
2. record low unemployment rates
3, USA energy independent
4. no new wars
5. low gas prices
6. rising stock market
7. companies expanding in the USA
8. ventilators and PPE in record time
9. vaccines in record time
10. US respected in the world
11. Exposed DC and media corruption (the reason for the 2020 election coup)
Okay I’ll grant you he did some good things but my response was specific to war and imperialism, which this thread is about. He did nothing to limit the war machine, to curtail the intelligence agencies, he expanded sanctions on several nations, tried a coup in Venezuela, killed an Iranian general in cold blood that by dumb luck didn’t result in WWIII. He should have eliminated NATO.

Okay I’ll grant you he did some good things but my response was specific to war and imperialism, which this thread is about. He did nothing to limit the war machine, to curtail the intelligence agencies, he expanded sanctions on several nations, tried a coup in Venezuela, killed an Iranian general in cold blood that by dumb luck didn’t result in WWIII. He should have eliminated NATO.
your opinions and you are free to state them. I however, deal in facts. Trump did hit a couple of terrorists who had been killing americans and others, I think that was good for the world. Eliminate NATO???? How exactly would that work? Limit our "war machine"? Why? so we can not defend ourselves?

Forum List

Back