🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

I hope you realize by now you are dealing with some Russian plants. Not all of them but some of them are Russians on here trying to spread their misinformation.

I think most are still butt hurt over the last election and they see Putin as strong because he's about as successful at participating in democracy as Trump was. They are both weak and are incapable of running a modern liberal democracy.

I think most are still butt hurt over the last election and they see Putin as strong because he's about as successful at participating in democracy as Trump was. They are both weak and are incapable of running a modern liberal democracy.
Yeah, but you see the problem. We've got Brandon and Russia has Putin; an adult diaper against a black belt.

your opinions and you are free to state them. I however, deal in facts. Trump did hit a couple of terrorists who had been killing americans and others, I think that was good for the world. Eliminate NATO???? How exactly would that work? Limit our "war machine"? Why? so we can not defend ourselves?
NATO was developed to defend against the USSR. The USSR died 30 years ago, so should have NATO. We wouldn’t be facing WWIII if this had happened.

Do you remember what the Founders said about war?

~~~~~~

Biden Ends Warsaw Speech on Ukraine With Call for Regime Change in Russia (UPDATE: White House Official Tries to Clean Up for Biden)​

**********​
**********​
He said it and everyone heard it, this government is truly incompetent.
Already all democrats do not see well if ever more now they are pretending to be deaf

Putin needs to go, but at the hands of the Russian people, not us.

Despite the fact that the White House staff is trying to walk the remark back...

Despite the fact that the Right (and even some of his own) are labeling it as a Major Gaffe...

It's actually probably going to work-out OK...

Some Major World Leader or another should be saying the words...

That doesn't mean that we are taking it upon ourselves to force a change...

It just means that getting that murderous lying sonofabitch out of power is a damned-fine idea...

And it may give some ideas and a bit of courage to Russians who know that Vlad's removal is best for their country as well as the peace of the world at-large...

Old Uncle Joe has a tendency to speak his mind with little thought for the broader implications...

Granted...

But every so often... maybe even by accident... good things can come from such pronouncements...

Yeah, but you see the problem. We've got Brandon and Russia has Putin; an adult diaper against a black belt.
I'd take Biden over Putin any day of the week. Look how bad they are doing in Ukraine.

Nobody cares but you and why are you hijacking this thread to debate genderqueer politics?

View attachment 622037

Didn't even discuss the graph. If you're clutching pearls about what the rest of the world thinks of us then at least be consistent.
Goes back to Brandon not running this country.
And, yes I did respond to your popularity contest graph.
Just shows that people have become sensitive to mean tweets and like wars.

Despite the fact that the White House staff is trying to walk the remark back...

Despite the fact that the Right (and even some of his own) are labeling it as a Major Gaffe...

It's actually probably going to work-out OK...

Some Major World Leader or another should be saying the words...

That doesn't mean that we are taking it upon ourselves to force a change...

It just means that getting that murderous lying sonofabitch out of power is a damned-fine idea...

And it may give some ideas and a bit of courage to Russians who know that Vlad's removal is best for their country as well as the peace of the world at-large...

Old Uncle Joe has a tendency to speak his mind with little thought for the broader implications...

Granted...

But every so often... maybe even by accident... good things can come from such pronouncements...
Or bad things can come from such pronoucements.

And you never thought to admit that the "liberal" democracy is the true problem? Shows your tunnel vision.

Goes back to Brandon not running this country.

Because a non-binary person was hired by the government shows that BIden isn't running it? How old are you? Either 5 or 95.
And, yes I did respond to your popularity contest graph.
Just shows that people have become sensitive to mean tweets and like wars.

But you didn't really.

When the government hires a non-binary person then the whole world is somehow going to think less of us.

When I actually show you the difference in public opinion from Bush to Obama to Trump to Biden then all of the sudden you don't care about "popularity contests".

You see how obviously full of shit your are, right?

The senile fool also said that Russia is now a country of the 19th century...
He should have been more careful and looked at the map of Russia of the 19th century.
It includes Ukraine, the Baltic States, Kazakhstan, Central Asia, Moldova, Belarus... Who have I forgotten? Ah! Poland and Finland! (Аnd even Alaska, btw)
What is the old fool hinting at in his speech?

Last edited:
The senile fool also said that Russia is now a country of the 19th century...
He should have been more careful and looked at the map of Russia of the 19th century.
It includes Ukraine, the Baltic States, Kazakhstan, Central Asia, Moldova, Belarus... Who have I forgotten? Ah! Poland and Finland!
What is the old fool hinting at in his speech?
He's not referring to Russia's geography of the 19th century. More so in how it's cut off from the rest of Europe and how they had a slow start in the industrial revolution that others were well on their way.

NATO was developed to defend against the USSR. The USSR died 30 years ago, so should have NATO. We wouldn’t be facing WWIII if this had happened.

Do you remember what the Founders said about war?
NATO is a defensive organization so crimes like Germany committed in world war II would never happen again. Unfortunately the Ukraine didn't become part of NATO before Russia attacked.

Forum List

Back