Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

You probably are the type person that likes freebies yourself, just the type that tries to pin that on someone else when they do it themselves and as far as NATO goes putin's Russia proved it's more valuable than ever and it's not going away anytime soon. Modern Russia is just Soviet Russia with fake democracy.
I didn't suggest ending NATO, that was one of our resident libtardians. I take no largess from the govt, I get SS which I paid for my entire working life. its my money that they held without my permission and now are dribbling it back to me.

you were trying to make an invalid point based on a misleading chart. "free cheese" is a commonly used phrase for government giveaways. you ignorance, once again, is obvious. that explains why you continue to support senile old joe and his corrupt family.
What was misleading about the graph other than you just don't like it?

Yes, I get the reference you're making and it doesn't make sense in context with my post.

What was misleading about the chart?

Yes, I get the reference you're making and it doesn't make sense in context with my post.
it is trying to make an invalid point that the world hates american republican presidents. its propaganda and you fricken well know it.

it is trying to make an invalid point that the world hates american republican presidents. its propaganda and you fricken well know it.

Bush wasn't liked around the world, neither was Trump. Is this news to you or something? :auiqs.jpg:

EDIT: You can read about it here and go cry yourself to sleep.

even if your chart was correct, and its not, it proves my point that the world likes us when we give away our wealth and put our sons and daughters in harms way. Trump did not do either, so the world hates him? NO, the respected him and this country. the world respects power and resolve, and laughs at fools like Biden and Harris

^Why is he quoting himself?

So, first we claim it's propaganda and now were off to attempt to explain the chart so that you can sleep at night.

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...
If we are going to be involved, we should act just like China and USSR with North Vietnam. We should absolutely dump weapons, communications, food, fuel, ammo, intelligence, and training on Ukraine. Arm and train their air force from Poland. Arm and train their army with the best we have from Poland.

Russia is a third rate power. Use are might to overwhelm them with support for Ukraine.

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...
Yeah, let's purposely irritate a man who isn't stable and already has his finger on the button.

Bush wasn't liked around the world, neither was Trump. Is this news to you or something? :auiqs.jpg:

EDIT: You can read about it here and go cry yourself to sleep.

as I said, presidents who give away shit to everyone are "liked"
and those who put america first, as they should, are disliked and feared. really no surprises here. Truman was hated and he was a democrat.

The world hates ignorant, rude, overbearing, obnoxious American presidents who think they know it all and should run the world. That's why they didn't like trump.

as I said, presidents who give away shit to everyone are "liked"
and those who put america first, as they should, are disliked and feared. really no surprises here. Truman was hated and he was a democrat.
What shit? You really think that's it? What did we give the countries listed in the graph? You really think all of the sudden before Biden even passes a budget that we are somehow giving away the store? You're silly.

If we are going to be involved, we should act just like China and USSR with North Vietnam. We should absolutely dump weapons, communications, food, fuel, ammo, intelligence, and training on Ukraine. Arm and train their air force from Poland. Arm and train their army with the best we have from Poland.

Russia is a third rate power. Use are might to overwhelm them with support for Ukraine.
Until Ukrainian soldiers enter Moscow as a conquering army, Ukraine is pissing into the wind and asking why its shoes are wet.

What shit? You really think that's it? What did we give the countries listed in the graph? You really think all of the sudden before Biden even passes a budget that we are somehow giving away the store? You're silly.
do you really want me to post our foreign aid budget for the last 80 years or so? Allowing the NATO countries to not pay their share is the same as shipping them pallets of money, as Obozo did to Iran.

I didn't suggest ending NATO, that was one of our resident libtardians. I take no largess from the govt, I get SS which I paid for my entire working life. its my money that they held without my permission and now are dribbling it back to me.
Same here I'm on social security, still have to work part-time because I had cancer twice and it wiped out all my savings. Isn't America great. In normal years 650,000 Americans have to claim bankruptcy because of medical costs. During the pandemic I'm sure that number doubled or tripled, the figures aren't out yet.

Forum List

Back