Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

do you really want me to post our foreign aid budget for the last 80 years or so? Allowing the NATO countries to not pay their share is the same as shipping them pallets of money, as Obozo did to Iran.

Sure, go ahead and do that and let's look for sudden drops in funding during the Bush and Trump years. Good luck.

I have no idea what your misunderstanding of Iran has to do with any of this.

Same here I'm on social security, still have to work part-time because I had cancer twice and it wiped out all my savings. Isn't America great. In normal years 650,000 Americans have to claim bankruptcy because of medical costs. During the pandemic I'm sure that number doubled or tripled, the figures aren't out yet.
I sympathize with you but that stat on bankruptcy is wrong, 650,000 bankruptcy filings include some medical bills, 0 are filed solely due to medical bills.

No, we have serious supply issues and a war that is impacting the globe.

Do I think our economy is in better shape under Biden than Russia's under Putin? Without a doubt.
Yet Putin keeps this war going with no apparent sign of fiscal distress. One sided outlook, again.

Sure, go ahead and do that and let's look for sudden drops in funding during the Bush and Trump years. Good luck.

Obozo the kenyan messiah shipped them pallets of cash on an unmarked plane that landed in the middle of the night. Why did he do that? and it wasn't their money that we were returning as you libs claim, it was a gift to his muslim brothers.

NATO is a defensive organization so crimes like Germany committed in world war II would never happen again. Unfortunately the Ukraine didn't become part of NATO before Russia attacked.
No it is not a defensive organization. It is a provocation to Russia. It’s sole purpose is to kill Russians.

Why is it many Americans don’t understand this? If the Warsaw Pact still existed and took over Canada and Mexico, then placed huge military installations, missiles, aircraft, and troops along our border, what would you think?

lets look at the Carter years and how he almost destroyed our military, then obama, lets go.

No it is not a defensive organization. It is a provocation to Russia. It’s sole purpose is to kill Russians.

Why is it many Americans don’t understand this? If the Warsaw Pact still existed and took over Canada and Mexico, then placed huge military installations, missiles, aircraft, and troops along our border, what would you think?
Playing the what if game? What if you actually struck to the facts and did not play games.

Obozo the kenyan messiah shipped them pallets of cash on an unmarked plane that landed in the middle of the night. Why did he do that? and it wasn't their money that we were returning as you libs claim, it was a gift to his muslim brothers.
What does that have to do with our budget? Please stay on topic.

lets look at the Carter years and how he almost destroyed our military, then obama, lets go.
What does Carter have to do with this? Jesus, you're just grasping desperately at anything, aren't you?

Yet Putin keeps this war going with no apparent sign of fiscal distress. One sided outlook, again.
Are you joking?

They haven't even managed to gain air superiority, the troops are coming into the country with expired rations and they are looting grocery stores for food. Their armor (tanks) are a mess, not well taken care of and old. Their own equipment is also dated. They wanted Belarus to join, so far they've said no. Syria was supposed to supply some troops, hasn't happened yet either.

They are pathetically poor and the only thing really going for them which is how they manage to win any major battle in their history is through attrition. They'll just keep throwing bodies in and their troops will just have to suffer the losses.

Are you joking?

They haven't even managed to gain air superiority, the troops are coming into the country with expired rations and they are looting grocery stores for food. Their armor (tanks) are a mess, not well taken care of and old. Their own equipment is also dated. They wanted Belarus to join, so far they've said no. Syria was supposed to supply some troops, hasn't happened yet either.

They are pathetically poor and the only thing really going for them which is how they manage to win any major battle in their history is through attrition. They'll just keep throwing bodies in and their troops will just have to suffer the losses.
This is so true…

Are we quite sure the people in charge have thought hard enough about the wisdom of initiating a nuclear brinkmanship tightrope walk led by a president who just says whatever dementia-addled thought pops into his disintegrating brain? Caitlin Johnstone

They're doing a really shitty job at it then. But of course you're just being hysterical.

They're doing a really shitty job at it then. But of course you're just being hysterical.
Yeah I’m hysterical for knowing NATO is a provocation to Russia, yet that’s exactly what Russia has been saying for over a decade and a big reason why this war happened.

Yeah I’m hysterical for knowing NATO is a provocation to Russia, yet that’s exactly what Russia has been saying for over a decade and a big reason why this war happened.
No, you're hysterical over your idea that NATO exists solely to kill Russians. What kind of tard are you?

Are you joking?

In history, this method seems to work. You don't know their battle plaan unless you are the one coming up with it.

If it works for them, why change it?

Forum List

Back