Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

Okay did NATO ever attack Russia itself ? Has Russia ever attacked other countries that surround it ? End of story. Every country that borders Russia deserves to be in NATO.
You can’t be for real, yet I know you are. You really don’t know how dumb that is.

YOU THINK…
”What so Russia should just get to dictate whether its neighbors can join NATO and the EU?? So you think Ukraine should just GIVE Putin the Donbas and Crimea and neutrality, to end a war that Putin started??"

ME THINKS…
No I think Ukraine should sacrifice rivers of blood serving as US proxy cannon fodder for years to drain Moscow while you sit at home eating Pop Tarts and tweeting.

Can you compare how many countries Russia has attacked versus the US the last 30 years?

Thanks boss. You’d know.
Nope. But I know that I'd rather stand up for freedom than kneel at the feet of a tyrant. And so would the Ukrainians.

Putin is a monster... but he's not crazy... he knows that there is no way for him to win a nuclear exchange with the United States...

Nope. But I know that I'd rather stand up for freedom than kneel at the feet of a tyrant. And so would the Ukrainians.

Putin is a monster... but he's not crazy... he knows that there is no way for him to win a nuclear exchange with the United States...
You forget the decades-ago liberals who piously proclaimed they're rather be RED than dead.

Has he invaded as many nations as W or O yet?

Dupe.

You can’t be for real, yet I know you are. You really don’t know how dumb that is.

YOU THINK…
”What so Russia should just get to dictate whether its neighbors can join NATO and the EU?? So you think Ukraine should just GIVE Putin the Donbas and Crimea and neutrality, to end a war that Putin started??"

ME THINKS…
No I think Ukraine should sacrifice rivers of blood serving as US proxy cannon fodder for years to drain Moscow while you sit at home eating Pop Tarts and tweeting.

Can you compare how many countries Russia has attacked versus the US the last 30 years?
We are at peace with Canada and Mexico we do not attack and try to dominate our neighbors. We realize cooperation is the key, they are our biggest trading partners.

We are at peace with Canada and Mexico we do not attack and try to dominate our neighbors. We realize cooperation is the key, they are our biggest trading partners.
Ukraine is in Russia’s sphere of influence. Not ours, though dupes like you likely think our sphere of influence is the whole fucking world.

Ever heard of the Monroe Doctrine? Is Russia not allowed the same?

Are you completely unaware of the many nations the US has attacked these last two decades?

So do you hate W and O as much as Putin?
Nope.

I did, indeed, throw rocks at W when he launched his bull$hit attack on Iraq under a false flag...

I do not, however, remember O invading a country, although he scaled back our presence in both, once he'd killed Bin Laden...

Ukraine is in Russia’s sphere of influence. Not ours,
It is up to UKRAINE to decide whose "sphere of influence" that they wish to be in... if any...

And, apparently, they want nothing more to do with those Russian bastards...

Oops, still not compelling. Once again, nobody outside your cult agrees with you. The entire world is relieved that the putin-asslicking orange slob is not president right now.
Lost in Indiana are you incapable of thinking?

Still blows my mind that the last president spent his term pouring weapons into Ukraine, shredding treaties with Russia and escalating cold war tensions with Moscow which helped lead us to where we're at now, and yet liberals spent that whole time calling him a Putin puppet. Caitlin Johnstone

Nope.

I did, indeed, throw rocks at W when he launched his bull$hit attack on Iraq under a false flag...

I do not, however, remember O invading a country, although he scaled back our presence in both, once he'd killed Bin Laden...
So you don’t know about O’s invasion of Libya and Syria. His support of Saudi genocide in Yemen. He dropped more bombs on brown people than W. He droned hundreds, including women and children. He continued W‘s wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Get informed before posting.

It is up to UKRAINE to decide whose "sphere of influence" that they wish to be in... if any...

And, apparently, they want nothing more to do with those Russian bastards...
You don’t understand world affairs.

Forum List

Back