Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

The lefties were glad biden was here to keep us out of war, or worse.
Biden calls for regime change and they cheer.
Disingenuous fucking twats.
Never EVER listen to a federal supremacist.

You can spend all you want, spin your f****** head off. What putin has done is beyond defending. Not only did he attack a nation that was not a threat to him but he went so far as to commit war crimes. This is not acceptable by any standards. You can't deflect that.

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."

I guess it's still a "minor incursion".

There's little doubt that Putin is strong and resolute and for that he has the huge majority of support from the Russian people.

Eliminating Putin is one of the most important challenges to America and most of Biden's words are in talking around that ambition.

At present there doesn't appear to be any way of accomplishing that goal.

The tactic so far is to bring on enough suffering of the Russian people to motivate them into eliminating Putin themselves.

Are the Russian people suffering?

If so, are they suffering enough to bring about the solution that America is trying to create?

And supposing that Putin is eliminated, would that help to bring about an end to this war? Or would Russia just produce another leader of their county that is equally resolved or even moreso?
Bidens words about eliminating Putin---just made things worse. Putin will not accept any compromise for a peace agreement now....Biden's bullshit just made things worse.

The Time to tell PUtin that he would be removed was BEFORE invaded not after. Now all biden did was start a pissing match with putin... who has much bigger balls than Biden. And I still think that Biden was going to allow Putin to steal Ukraine up till the Ukrainians didn't destroy the labs and the paper trail to the illegal Bioweapons labs that hunter/Biden were taking kickbacks for after obama arranged for the US to illegal fund them.

Bidens words about eliminating Putin---just made things worse. Putin will not accept any compromise for a peace agreement now....Biden's bullshit just made things worse.
Possibly. Biden seems to make frequent mistakes when he tries to go off script. However, if those representing America's foreign policy deny any weight in Biden's opinions, Russia might prefer to buy that.
The Time to tell PUtin that he would be removed was BEFORE invaded not after. Now all biden did was start a pissing match with putin... who has much bigger balls than Biden. And I still think that Biden was going to allow Putin to steal Ukraine up till the Ukrainians didn't destroy the labs and the paper trail to the illegal Bioweapons labs that hunter/Biden were taking kickbacks for after obama arranged for the US to illegal fund them.
I think you're acting childish when you say that Biden indicated that he was going to allow Putin to take the Ukraine.

For a start, you need to come to realize that it's not Putin's war, it's Russia's war against America's proxy.

If you want a discussion with me, you're going to have to leave your petty domestic politics out of it. I, as an impartial Canadian, can offer a discussion on US foreign policy matters, without the domestic sh-tfighting

Possibly. Biden seems to make frequent mistakes when he tries to go off script. However, if those representing America's foreign policy deny any weight in Biden's opinions, Russia might prefer to buy that.

I think you're acting childish when you say that Biden indicated that he was going to allow Putin to take the Ukraine.

For a start, you need to come to realize that it's not Putin's war, it's Russia's war against America's proxy.

If you want a discussion with me, you're going to have to leave your petty domestic politics out of it. I, as an impartial Canadian, can offer a discussion on US foreign policy matters, without the domestic sh-tfighting
Russia has already said it---Biden is Senile (and RUSSIAN do not fear senile old men especially with China backing them.)

Biden flat out said that he was going to let Putin do a "minor excursion" into Ukraine----biden told him to go ahead and attack and that he would do nothing to stop Putin. These are the facts. Not open to conjecture. Not open for smears...Peace is kept under strong leaders...invasions, chaos, invasions happen under the weak.

Lol. What about all the nations attacked by the US? Do you give O and W a pass, but not Putin? Did not the US commit war crimes all over the ME? Where’s your outrage over this?

Oh I get it. You get all your news from the government media complex so since they didn’t get you outraged over US actions, you aren’t.
It's not the same thing, we never had delusional fears about Canada or Mexico and attack them. Any other Nation had to have the vote of Congress in order to wage war in that country. So you just can't blame the president it was the nation that decided that was a just war. There is no comparison with what putin has done, this is the act of a psychotic person.

It's not the same thing, we never had delusional fears about Canada or Mexico and attack them. Any other Nation had to have the vote of Congress in order to wage war in that country. So you just can't blame the president it was the nation that decided that was a just war. There is no comparison with what putin has done, this is the act of a psychotic person.
That’s absurd. The hypocrisy of some Americans is unexplainable. Whitewashing American war crimes has become the American Way.

You are completely unaware of what the US military did in places like Mosul, Fallujah, and elsewhere.

The government media complex has completely duped you.

Mosul after US “liberation.”
1.2059762_3076397643.jpg

Last edited:
What does Carter have to do with this? Jesus, you're just grasping desperately at anything, aren't you?
you brought up previous administrations and their military spending, not me. I cannot help it if your understanding of history comes from the liars at CNN

you brought up previous administrations and their military spending, not me. I cannot help it if your understanding of history comes from the liars at CNN
When it comes to the unpopularity of the United States when Republicans are in office I didn't go as far back as Carter. I specifically mentioned the Bush II, Obama, Trump and Biden administrations. I'm sorry you can't deal with the graph I provided.

you brought up Iran, I was just reminding everyone of how Obozo screwed it up.
Actually you brought up Iran in a discussion about our foreign aid budget as though you seem to think the money we gave back to them came out of our pocket. It didn't.

The lefties were glad biden was here to keep us out of war, or worse.
Biden calls for regime change and they cheer.
Disingenuous fucking twats.
Never EVER listen to a federal supremacist.
The entire world outside the cult is relieved Biden is president right now, and Trump is not.

Forum List

Back