Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

Actually, Joey cannot remain in power!
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:You know you hit the nail on the head the fact that only commie America hating troll penelope hated this post of yours.:abgg2q.jpg::rofl: God I can’t believe at one time I thought she was a truth seeker the fact she always spoke of the corruption of bush but when she started ignoring the corruption of the Clinton’s and Obama and Obama expanded everything bush started ,she exposed to the whole world she is a paid shill for the Demonrat party.

I agree with Biden, but he should not have said it. His words in his official capacity can't just be his own personal wishes.

everyone is embarrassed by our senile president. a Buffoon of the first degree. Biden has been a joke in congress for 50 years, now he is a joke as president and our nation is in great danger of collapsing.
This stupid fuck and other Demonrat lovers like lesbo penelope ignore that even the most major democrat state New York the citizens in the thousands are chanting fuck joe biden. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, I imagine how tired you must be, being in the tiny minority on the wrong side of facts, history, ethics, etc, on this one... must be a daily struggle
The international symbol for "You're about to read a really stupid tweet."
1648602191218.png

Joe Biden was never in power. He escaped out of kitchen in the "memory impaired" section of the living assisted facility where he had been doing dishes and cleaning the scum out of the grease traps. Everyone knows he never won but he wandered on the WH lawn calling his sister by his wifes name and often talked about Beau, his dead son. that he said was alive. Get this NUTCASE Out of here. This country is the laughing stock and other countries would like to test us and you can thank Biden.

The entire world outside the cult is relieved Biden is president right now, and Trump is not.
You are in your own cult.
In my mind, there is now difference.
This senile mother fucker is threatening regime change and WMDs on a nuclear super power.
If you think thats better than what the fat man would say, you are a one stupid mother fucker.

When it comes to the unpopularity of the United States when Republicans are in office I didn't go as far back as Carter. I specifically mentioned the Bush II, Obama, Trump and Biden administrations. I'm sorry you can't deal with the graph I provided.
right, figures don't lie but liars figure. Your chart proves nothing, zero, nada

Joe Biden was never in power. He escaped out of kitchen in the "memory impaired" section of the living assisted facility where he had been doing dishes and cleaning the scum out of the grease traps. Everyone knows he never won but he wandered on the WH lawn calling his sister by his wifes name and often talked about Beau, his dead son. that he said was alive. Get this NUTCASE Out of here. This country is the laughing stock and other countries would like to test us and you can thank Biden.
:thankusmile:

yes, you appear quite weird. might be the defective liberal gene. Its been scientifically located, its known as DRD4, look it up if you doubt your defectiveness.
So, you don't have an answer to why the globe hated us during the last two Republican administrations other than to say "nuh-uh".

So, you don't have an answer to why the globe hated us during the last two Republican administrations other than to say "nuh-uh".
The globe did not hate us during Bush and Trump's terms. Your masters at CNN and the DNC are lying to you. What is true however, is that the globe is laughing at us right now with old senile Joe and Willie Brown's squeeze toy running the country, and with crazy senile loose teeth Nancy as 3rd in command. We are being governed by idiots and you fools seem to be happy about it. Respect and pity are two very different emotions. The world used to respect the USA, now they pity us for the morons we put in charge that are destroying our great nation.

Forum List

Back