Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

Cry it all out. Changes nothing. Go get your daily ration of Putin propaganda now.

1648424492060.png

Because you have no idea what you are talking about. Just regurgitating putn propaganda.

Hey professor...how many soldiers do you imagine are in a battalion? You're going to look pretty stupid.

What do you mean Putin propaganda? Our own media was calling them Nazis for years before Putin invaded.

Sure, I don't support Ukraine, but what makes you think I support Russkies?

Are you really THAT dumb that everything for you must be mutually exclusive? I guess you are. so... don't think to hard, it may sprain your brain.

All or most Ukrainians? Ukrainian keadership?

Liar.

Here come the lies.

Just give it up. You are embarrassing yourself.

How many soldiers in a battalion, professor?

Ukrainian leadership acknowledge them as part of their military. There are several political parties with neo-Nazi platforms and each of them have their own armed forces.

Just like Democrats had KKK back then and Antifa now to enforce their agenda. You as Democrat should know your own party history.

Ukrainian leadership acknowledge them as part of their military.
Indeed. But they aren't all nazis anymore. Sorry.

How many in a battalion? Let's go with 1000.

How many people in Ukraine fighting Russia?

Your cartoon is stupid and kind of shameful.

But it does align 100% with Putin propaganda.

The globe did not hate us during Bush and Trump's terms. Your masters at CNN and the DNC are lying to you. What is true however, is that the globe is laughing at us right now with old senile Joe and Willie Brown's squeeze toy running the country, and with crazy senile loose teeth Nancy as 3rd in command. We are being governed by idiots and you fools seem to be happy about it. Respect and pity are two very different emotions. The world used to respect the USA, now they pity us for the morons we put in charge that are destroying our great nation.
Yes, big difference between hate and respect. If the nation was respected it was because conservatives were in power, even though they aren't perfect either. When Democrat's are in power, they are either used by the world or they are either disrespected by the world, so then democrat's attempt to buy respect with our hard earned money, but it doesn't last, and then our money is gone.

The globe did not hate us during Bush and Trump's terms. Your masters at CNN and the DNC are lying to you. What is true however, is that the globe is laughing at us right now with old senile Joe and Willie Brown's squeeze toy running the country, and with crazy senile loose teeth Nancy as 3rd in command. We are being governed by idiots and you fools seem to be happy about it. Respect and pity are two very different emotions. The world used to respect the USA, now they pity us for the morons we put in charge that are destroying our great nation.

Of course, everyone loved Bush and Trump so, so much.

The globe is laughing at us? As most of it is on our side with Ukraine? It's the Russian army that turns out to be the joke. To be honest with your, they kind of always have been it's just now we find out they can't even invade a neighboring country with a 3rd rate army.

Nobody gives a shit who Harris dates, nobody.

Indeed. But they aren't all nazis anymore. Sorry.

How many in a battalion? Let's go with 1000.

How many people in Ukraine fighting Russia?

Your cartoon is stupid and kind of shameful.

But it does align 100% with Putin propaganda.

I guess you missed my earlier posts about Ukraine, and their "understandable" hate towards Russians, because... what's the best way to piss them off but to turn into something that Russians hate most. Still, because of what Ukrainians did in Donbas during past 8 years, I don't blame Russians at all for invasion. And I don't care if they keep killing each other for the next ten years. Bad guys fighting other bad guys, it shouldn't be my problem.

What my problem are idiots like you, whose entire political ideology is based on telling other people what to think, what to do, and what to say. Just because I don't fall for your leftist propaganda, or because I don't agree with demented Joe, or with you, it doesn't mean I condone Russian actions. I don't have to, and I don't want to support your perverted world view, your collectivism, your ideology, that in its current shape and form is even worse than Putin propaganda.

I guess you missed my earlier posts about Ukraine, and their "understandable" hate towards Russians, because... what's the best way to piss them off but to turn into something that Russians hate most. Still, because of what Ukrainians did in Donbas during past 8 years, I don't blame Russians at all for invasion. And I don't care if they keep killing each other for the next ten years. Bad guys fighting other bad guys, it shouldn't be my problem.

What my problem are idiots like you, whose entire political ideology is based on telling other people what to think, what to do, and what to say. Just because I don't fall for your leftist propaganda, or because I don't agree with demented Joe, or with you, it doesn't mean I condone Russian actions. I don't have to, and I don't want to support your perverted world view, your collectivism, your ideology, that in its current shape and form is even worse than Putin propaganda.
Its not leftist propaganda he spews every day. He merely promotes the government media complex narrative. Heā€™s too dumb to think for himself.

Its not leftist propaganda he spews every day. He merely promotes the government media complex narrative. Heā€™s too dumb to think for himself.

The same group of people who for the last two years have been demanding to "follow the science", are the same exact group of people who don't know what the women is.

Now they wants us to believe in every word they say about Ukraine and Russia, and if you don't you are somehow "anti-American".

1648695970673.png

Of course, everyone loved Bush and Trump so, so much.

The globe is laughing at us? As most of it is on our side with Ukraine? It's the Russian army that turns out to be the joke. To be honest with your, they kind of always have been it's just now we find out they can't even invade a neighboring country with a 3rd rate army.

Nobody gives a shit who Harris dates, nobody.
Russia will eventually win this conflict, if senile Joe gets us into it he must be impeached, not one american kid in uniform needs to die to protect the corrupt Ukraine from the corrupt Russia.

Harris' history of screwing her way to the top shows her character and the american people are entitled to know about it.

Forum List

Back