Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

And Biden didn't say anything different. So, agree with him.
the problem is that senile joe READ those words, he did not SAY them on his own. and even so, the WH spokespeople had to clarify his spoken words. Face it, Biden is a senile cognitive mess

And Biden didn't say anything different. So, agree with him.

~~~~~~

Biden Ends Warsaw Speech on Ukraine With Call for Regime Change in Russia (UPDATE: White House Official Tries to Clean Up for Biden)​

**********​
**********​

Last edited:
I have no idea. And the fact that you so abruptly and clumsily tried to change the subject pleases me.
China is responsible for how many deaths due to Covid? You seem to think Putin is worse. How many American deaths is he responsible for? You don't see the correlation? Not surprised.

China is responsible for how many deaths due to Covid? You seem to think Putin is worse. How many American deaths is he responsible for? You don't see the correlation? Not surprised.
And the Putin apologists always ultimately reveal themselves.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, they whack 'em over the fence for me.

Good stuff.

And the Putin apologists always ultimately reveal themselves.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, they whack 'em over the fence for me.

Good stuff.
I was hoping you would have an answer that wouldn't embarrass you. Oh well.

There are a lot of places he could work, and it would be no concern for me. But,
not when he represents our country to the world.

And your graph means nothing but a popularity contest....meaningless.
Surprised you even used it.

Nobody cares but you and why are you hijacking this thread to debate genderqueer politics?

1648408157162.png

Didn't even discuss the graph. If you're clutching pearls about what the rest of the world thinks of us then at least be consistent.

Forum List

Back