Biden Secret Service Agent Robbed In California

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Too funny! California has really turned into a shithole lawless state.

I certainly hope they did not arrest the person, assuming they were a person of color.

The last thing the secrete service needs to be is systemically racist like local law enforcement.

It sucks, I spend half my time there. Theft is a way of life.

I guess it depends on what was actually stolen. Almost sounds like a FBI b-movie plot, 'steal' Secret Service ID, get fake agent to assassinate Biden, blame Putin. Liberals would rid themselves of that loser Biden, get their war with Russia, and maybe even get Harris elected in November.

Key takeaway:

“California has more gun control than any state in the Union. Those controls include universal background checks, a red flag law, a ten-day waiting period on gun purchases, firearm registration requirements, an “assault weapons” ban, a ban on carrying concealed for self-defense on college campuses, a ban on teachers being armed in K-12 schools for self-defense, a limit on the number of guns law-abiding citizens can buy in a given month, and controls on ammunition as well.
Despite these gun controls, California led the nation in “active shooter incidents” in 2021.”

Key takeaway:

“California has more gun control than any state in the Union. Those controls include universal background checks, a red flag law, a ten-day waiting period on gun purchases, firearm registration requirements, an “assault weapons” ban, a ban on carrying concealed for self-defense on college campuses, a ban on teachers being armed in K-12 schools for self-defense, a limit on the number of guns law-abiding citizens can buy in a given month, and controls on ammunition as well.
Despite these gun controls, California led the nation in “active shooter incidents” in 2021.”
Yup. Which is why I don't buy the argument that in order to reduce gun violence we need to pass "common sense" gun control legislation while claiming they don't want to take away our guns. If we let them pass it all (ala California) and they find out that that doesn't work, then they will be saying that they do have to take away our guns.

Forum List

Back