Biden sends letter to Congressional Dems I am staying in the race!

They can offer Biden a lot of shit to stay out of the race, but they cant give him immunity from being indicted, so democrats are stuck with Biden. That corruption that dems said we had no evidence for, is exactly the reason why they are now fucked.

Sleepy Joe is right. The primary voters went for Biden, and he's clearly able to do the job of President as the D's have made no move toward a 25th Amendment removal or an impeachment.

If he's capable of BEING President, he's certainly capable of running for the office.

They can offer Biden a lot of shit to stay out of the race, but they cant give him immunity from being indicted, so democrats are stuck with Biden. That corruption that dems said we had no evidence for, is exactly the reason why they are now fucked.
Exactly! There's that little matter of 50 Million dollars that Biden and his crooked family took from foreign nationals which is currently being stonewalled by Merrick Garland and Chris Wray. Biden loses that protection as Citizen Biden.

Hang in there Joe.....You are exactly where you need to be. :laughing0301:

I bet it really gets the leftist dem's goat that right-leaners do not want him to drop out and at the same time Trump is cooling his jets and just sitting back and watching the dems stew.

If and when the leftist dems ever get their feet under them again.....Boom!.....Trump will hit them with his VP choice.

The leftist dems are so busted.

Good news!!!! He's right forcing him out is an attack on Democracy!!!

Yeah. I just can't make up my mind on this. Yet another example of the Borg collective trying to cancel people that interfere with the Collective's agenda. Then, on the other side, you've got a guy who is only thinking of himself, to hell with the party. What a conundrum.

Xiden is a typical left wing tyrantical leader....he won't let go of power, even when his own party calls him out on being senile.

I am not surprised by this

Forum List

Back