*Biden Sent The Goons To Mar-Largo*

Already done. This story had nothing to do with the decision to get a search warrant for Trump’s resort.
I doubt you did.

well technically, the warrant was illegal, trump had executive privilege and there is no warrant that supersedes that.

What do you think executive privilege means?
Well, since you asked, it is the top clearance of country by any individual as president.

You're welcome.

BTW, do you dispute this report? If so, based on what?

Well, since you asked, it is the top clearance of country by any individual as president.

You're welcome.

BTW, do you dispute this report? If so, based on what?

Executive privilege has nothing to do with “clearance”. Executive privilege is the ability for a president to refuse to disclose information to other branches of government under certain situations.

The report doesn’t tell us anything factually new, it completely misrepresents facts.

Read this article for more, but the short story is that the presidential records act requires government agencies to ask the current president for access to records. This was done by Biden to be able to provide the DoJ with the classified documents that Trump turned over to NARA. They want you to believe this means he was involved in decisions made by the DoJ, but that’s baseless.

Executive privilege has nothing to do with “clearance”. Executive privilege is the ability for a president to refuse to disclose information to other branches of government under certain situations.

The report doesn’t tell us anything factually new, it completely misrepresents facts.

Read this article for more, but the short story is that the presidential records act requires government agencies to ask the current president for access to records. This was done by Biden to be able to provide the DoJ with the classified documents that Trump turned over to NARA. They want you to believe this means he was involved in decisions made by the DoJ, but that’s baseless.

from your link

The PRA special access request process for the Mar-a-Lago boxes was described in the May 10, 2022, letter from Acting Archivist of the United States Debra Steidel Wall to Evan Corcoran, one of former President Trump’s PRA representatives, which NARA posted on its website in August 2022. This letter states that the Department of Justice asked “the President to request that NARA provide the FBI with access to the boxes at issue so that the FBI and others in the Intelligence Community could examine them. On April 11, 2022, the White House Counsel’s Office — affirming a request from the Department of Justice supported by an FBI letterhead memorandum — formally transmitted a request that NARA provide the FBI access to the 15 boxes for its review within seven days

from your link
I know. I read it. DoJ needed access to the documents to investigate. Biden’s administration granted access.

That’s the story.

We knew this 8 months ago. Trying to spin it into something else is pathetic.

I know. I read it. DoJ needed access to the documents to investigate. Biden’s administration granted access.
yep to raid trump's home. I know, that's the OP BTW, Xiden had no authority to those documents. He had no authority when they were created.

yep to raid trump's home. I know, that's the OP BTW, Xiden had no authority to those documents. He had no authority when they were created.
They’re government documents. They don’t belong to Trump.

The DoJ needed to investigate the mishandling of government secrets since there’s serious national security implications. Only a moron would find that to be a problem.

The fucking stolen docs were there, weren't they?
They weren’t stolen in the first place. There were, however, such documents at Trump’s Florida abode. So what?

That’s not the point. The point, clap, is that Brandon was involved in the search warrant crap but had previously denied his involvement.

You’re ok with Potato being a ducking liar. You only get ruffled when you point to somethings Trump said which proved to be incorrect.

Well technically yes!!! cheaters don't belong in control of the WH. He never lost his executive privilege.
You really need to stop using words you don’t understand, like executive privilege.

He can’t claim executive privilege to protect himself from investigation by the effective.

You really need to stop using words you don’t understand, like executive privilege.

He can’t claim executive privilege to protect himself from investigation by the effective.
prove it. post where he lost his executive privilege! BTW, Clinton still has it, so does Bush and Obammy.

Forum List

Back