*Biden Sent The Goons To Mar-Largo*

How do you think executive privilege is relevant to this story?
If you don't know that answer, you don't belong in the subject. It's obvious you don't know what that is. Pssst, use the internet and educate yourself for once.

If you don't know that answer, you don't belong in the subject. It's obvious you don't know what that is. Pssst, use the internet and educate yourself for once.
No, I don’t know the answer because you believe a lot of really stupid nonsensical things.

The NARA letter spells it out pretty plainly.

In Nixon vs GSA, a former president cannot wield executive privilege against the current president.

“incumbent President should not be dependent on happenstance or the whim of a prior President when he seeks access to records of past decisions that define or channel current governmental obligations.”

No, I don’t know the answer because you believe a lot of really stupid nonsensical things.

The NARA letter spells it out pretty plainly.

In Nixon vs GSA, a former president cannot wield executive privilege against the current president.

“incumbent President should not be dependent on happenstance or the whim of a prior President when he seeks access to records of past decisions that define or channel current governmental obligations.”
Yep, confirmed by John Fitzpatrick. The guy who would know. I posted his clip yesterday, start at 5:15 of the video.

Then who did he go “after”?
no one. Xiden can't use it against trump is what I said.

why don't you educate yourself? Your hate doesn't trump the constitution.

Can’t use what against Trump? Executive privilege? He’s not using executive privilege against Trump.
he can't. And Xiden can't do anything to trump. Can't ok access to his documents or anything.

he can't. And Xiden can't do anything to trump. Can't ok access to his documents or anything.
Of course he can okay access. Nixon vs GSA demonstrated quite clearly that the current president has to be able to get access to former president’s documents. It would be stupid to think otherwise.

NARA told Trump they were going to give access to the DoJ. Trump could have sued to stop them but he didn’t.

Of course he can okay access.
point to the statute of the constitution!!! please help yourself. He can't override executive privilege as I already posted. And again, your hate doesn't trump the constitution even if you think it does.

point to the statute of the constitution!!! please help yourself. He can't override executive privilege as I already posted. And again, your hate doesn't trump the constitution even if you think it does.
The constitution doesn’t have statutes. Nothing in the constitution has anything to do with this. Executive privilege famously is an entirely contrived legal doctrine with no basis in the constitution.

I already quoted the relevant SCOTUS decision. You ignored it.

The constitution doesn’t have statutes. Nothing in the constitution has anything to do with this. Executive privilege famously is an entirely contrived legal doctrine with no basis in the constitution.

I already quoted the relevant SCOTUS decision. You ignored it.
executive privilege is part of the constitution, you must have something to override it I'm waiting. DOJ didn't go to SCOTUS

executive privilege is part of the constitution, you must have something to override it I'm waiting. DOJ didn't go to SCOTUS
There is no mention of executive privilege in the constitution.

The DoJ didn’t have to go to SCOTUS. The precedent is perfectly clear. Trump could have sued to stop them. He has plenty of time. He didn’t.

The DoJ didn’t have to go to SCOTUS. The precedent is perfectly clear. Trump could have sued to stop them. He has plenty of time. He didn’t.
form my link

Where Is Executive Privilege in the Constitution?

The phrase "executive privilege" does not appear in the Constitution. Instead, this privilege has developed based on interpretation of Article II, Section 2, Clause 3:

nope, one needs to take it there again and argue against it.

form my link

Where Is Executive Privilege in the Constitution?

The phrase "executive privilege" does not appear in the Constitution. Instead, this privilege has developed based on interpretation of Article II, Section 2, Clause 3:
As I said. It’s not in the constitution.

It’s been invented by SCOTUS. Same SCOTUS that clearly said that former presidents can’t claim executive privilege on current presidents.

Forum List

Back