*Biden Sent The Goons To Mar-Largo*

As I said. It’s not in the constitution.

It’s been invented by SCOTUS. Same SCOTUS that clearly said that former presidents can’t claim executive privilege on current presidents.
I gave you how it is. interpretation of Article II, Section 2, Clause 3:

xiden had no authority.

and yet you can't post it.
I did. Nixon vs GSA.

“incumbent President should not be dependent on happenstance or the whim of a prior President when he seeks access to records of past decisions that define or channel current governmental obligations.”

I did. Nixon vs GSA.

“incumbent President should not be dependent on happenstance or the whim of a prior President when he seeks access to records of past decisions that define or channel current governmental obligations.”
nixon resigned. He lost his privilege. sorry.

no nixon was not like trump, he resigned, he lost his privilege. look it up.
The decision literally says that Nixon does have executive privilege as a former president, he just can’t use it against the current administration.

From your own link:
Yes, former presidents may assert executive privilege. In Nixon v. Administer of General Services, the court allowed former President Nixon to assert executive privilege relating to documents and tapes produced during his time as president. The court ultimately ruled against the former president, but the right to assert executive privilege was established.

The decision literally says that Nixon does have executive privilege as a former president, he just can’t use it against the current administration.

From your own link:
Yes, former presidents may assert executive privilege. In Nixon v. Administer of General Services, the court allowed former President Nixon to assert executive privilege relating to documents and tapes produced during his time as president. The court ultimately ruled against the former president, but the right to assert executive privilege was established.
it was used during his trial. there's no trial.

From your own link:
Has to be a court asking because of a trial

They weren’t stolen in the first place. There were, however, such documents at Trump’s Florida abode. So what?

That’s not the point. The point, clap, is that Brandon was involved in the search warrant crap but had previously denied his involvement.

You’re ok with Potato being a ducking liar. You only get ruffled when you point to somethings Trump said which proved to be incorrect.
Biden was involved? Sure he was. Is there any bullshit you Trump worshippers don't fall for? Talk about gullible.

Forum List

Back