*Biden Sent The Goons To Mar-Largo*

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden broke many laws sending in the goons, the, *FBI* into Mar-Largo.
2. If nothing happens we see the power of bananas.
3. Banana Republic USA.
4. Supreme Court???
5. This shits getten shizzy.
6. Total Collapse comes next.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden broke many laws sending in the goons, the, *FBI* into Mar-Largo.
2. If nothing happens we see the power of bananas.
3. Banana Republic USA.
4. Supreme Court???
5. This shits getten shizzy.
6. Total Collapse comes next.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Your brain must be buzzing and fuzzing all the time.

Clap. Your ad hominem efforts are as useless as your vestigial brain cells.

Try to post on topic, you’ll still be confirming your retardation, of course, but at least there might be speck of intelligence in there. I will stoop to help you out:

The topic is the involvement of President Spudz McDipshit in the Mar A Lago raid. And it is absolutely crystal clear that it required his knowledge and input.

You can spin like a top to try to evade that point, but it just makes you a dizzy liar.
Where's your proof that Biden was directly involved in the FBI obtaining a search warrant for MAL. Give it up or shut the fuck up.

Already posted, assface. And by the way, gfy and Stfu.
DOJ & the F.B.I didn't need Biden's help in obtaining or enforcing the warrant, you asswipe. DOJ, the F.B.I. & N.A. knew what Trump had, knew he lied & knew he was stonewalling them. Trump fucked himself as usual because he's a criminal lowlife & couldn't help BUT break the law.

Your post is total bullshit which is why you believe it. Now grasp for more air & see if it helps your boy. Soooooo, :fu:

DOJ & the F.B.I didn't need Biden's help in obtaining or enforcing the warrant, you asswipe. DOJ, the F.B.I. & N.A. knew what Trump had, knew he lied & knew he was stonewalling them. Trump fucked himself as usual because he's a criminal lowlife & couldn't help BUT break the law.

Your post is total bullshit which is why you believe it. Now grasp for more air & see if it helps your boy. Soooooo, :fu:
You still don’t grasp anything, you retarded dumbfuck.

So, go suck another bag of diseased dicks.

Lol. DOJ & the F.B. nailed Trump's ass without Biden's help because Trump stepped on his own dick. Again.
False, ya pathetic asslicker.

The DOJ became highly politicized and failed its primary obligation to do justice.

The FBI Behaved like the Stassi.

And they absolutely obtained Potato’s assistance despite the Administration’s purposefully dishonest denial.

Suck another bag of STD-laden dicks, sissy boi.

False, ya pathetic asslicker.

The DOJ became highly politicized and failed its primary obligation to do justice.

The FBI Behaved like the Stassi.

And they absolutely obtained Potato’s assistance despite the Administration’s purposefully dishonest denial.

Suck another bag of STD-laden dicks, sissy boi.
You mean the F.B.I., DOJ & N.A. enlisted "Xiden's" help, who you Trump asseater's claim has dementia in obtaining a warrant to search MAL? Or did "Xiden"s dementia subside for a brief period to get the warrant, assclown?

Keep posting dumb shit, halfwit.

You mean the F.B.I., DOJ & N.A. enlisted "Xiden's" help, who you Trump asseater's claim has dementia in obtaining a warrant to search MAL? Or did "Xiden"s dementia subside for a brief period to get the warrant, assclown?

Keep posting dumb shit, halfwit.
Clap, I realize that you’re fully retarded, but even you should have a spare IQ point to grasp the point. Brandon authorized the decision to waive Trump’s claim of privilege. Only Brandon could do that. You retard.

And besides, Brandon may or may not understand what was done in his name. He isn’t competent to challenge what his handlers instruct him to do. But it was falsely denied by his asshole Administration all the same.

Keep denying reality, you shit for brain nitwit.

So why did they ask Potato to waive it then? You ain’t too bright.
They didn’t. The president specifically deferred to the archivist on this matter. The archivist discussed it with legal counsel and decided that Trump could not legitimately claim executive privilege, which is pretty obvious when you think about it.

I’m smarter than you. You’re probably too stupid to realize it.

This is from FOIA documents.

Poopy pants isn't just know about it, he needed to be the authorizing agent.
nope! :)
From that (Fox News) piece:

"NARA informed the Department of Justice about that discovery, which prompted the Department to ask the President to request that NARA provide the FBI with access to the boxes at issue so that the FBI and others in the Intelligence Community could examine them."

Wall indicated the archive’s initial review of 15 boxes handed over by Trump in January 2022 included more than 100 classified documents totaling more than 700 pages and included some documents labeled "Sensitive Compartmented Information" and some labeled "Special Access Program," which only a limited number of people are authorized to view in a secure facility.

Wall said she then sought guidance from the White House and Justice Department on how to proceed.

"The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President’s purported ‘protective assertion of executive privilege,'" Wall wrote.

So he allowed access to the files AFTER they were found? AFTER the "goons" went to Mar-A-Lago, found them, and requested access to them?
He allowed the security cleared to special compartment top secret, go through the 15 cases of returned cases in January/February that were returned to NARA by Trump.

So, what exactly is the problem with that, considering 100 documents, 700 pages worth, were classified? Some at the highest security classification level.

Do you think NARA should have just filed them, instead of returning the classified documents to their proper secure place?

And what in the good Lord's name does this have to do with the search and seizure in August? What is the connection?

Forum List

Back