Biden setting stage to pardon his son.

Now that I agree with, the incompetence part.
However, Nixon was never charged with a crime, yet was pardoned by Ford. That is now precedent.
Again, I realize Ford "pardoned" Nixon according to his words. However, the definition of pardon requires a charge. Ford granted "immunity from prosecution" for any crimes known or unknown. Clearly, Ford was wrong. I believe his action was what needed to be done at the time though. It definitely had a bit of a healing effect on a severely divided nation.

Again, I realize Ford "pardoned" Nixon according to his words. However, the definition of pardon requires a charge. Ford granted "immunity from prosecution" for any crimes known or unknown. Clearly, Ford was wrong. I believe his action was what needed to be done at the time though. It definitely had a bit of a healing effect on a severely divided nation.
I remember the same argument then. The result is the same regardless of the terminology used.
Biden could stop himself being investigated by doing the same for hunter Biden using the same "incorrect" terminology. No charges needed.

Funny how there was all that talk about Trump having to pardon family members and it looks like Biden will have to in order to keep his son out of jail.

It’s baseless speculation from right wing media whores.

Basing any opinion of Biden with this tripe makes you look moronic.

I remember the same argument then. The result is the same regardless of the terminology used.
Biden could stop himself being investigated by doing the same for hunter Biden using the same "incorrect" terminology. No charges needed.
Because of the conflict in interest, I believe there would be a REAL impeachment and imprisonment if he attempted it. It is not quite the same as an unrelated person giving immunity.

Because of the conflict in interest, I believe there would be a REAL impeachment and imprisonment if he attempted it. It is not quite the same as an unrelated person giving immunity.
You may be right, time will tell. However, I think he could get away with it considering the help he has from the media and the violence his supporters display.

I think, perhaps, the commentator who made that claim up, made up the claim for ratings knowing that their audience is utterly uninformed. I have way more proof than she does since she just made It up. At least I have a survey that shows Fox makes you more stupid. All she has is an opinion piece.

Poor baby. Gets triggered when his lack of reading comprehension skills are called out. :itsok:

Well everyone is about to see how dumb and how much of a liar you are. Whatever you post… the 100% opposite is true… look below.

View attachment 783174
View attachment 783175
Thank you for proving my point, which was the fact that tou continued off-topic discussion from Nostra. You continued this off-tipic discussion, as you are doing now. Unless you respond with something about the topic of this thread I'm just going to ignore you ... which I should have done in the 1st place.

Thank you for proving my point, which was the fact that tou continued off-topic discussion from Nostra. You continued this off-tipic discussion, as you are doing now. Unless you respond with something about the topic of this thread I'm just going to ignore you ... which I should have done in the 1st place.
OP is fake news.

You may be right, time will tell. However, I think he could get away with it considering the help he has from the media and the violence his supporters display.
I doubt it. The right is getting ever more tired of being demonized and ignored. Something like this would set them off and raise tempatures yest again. There is a limit here, the powder keg must explode at some point if we cannot reconcile our political differences.

The media cannot offer cover anymore either as there are to many alternative sources in existence for the standard alphabet soup networks to control the narrative. Their power wanes by the day.

He's the president. Did anyone think the bastard wouldn't?

Forum List

Back