Biden setting stage to pardon his son.

Clearly you’re retarded. You brought up russia russia russia as it relates to Trump.
No Troll, the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA relates to you and the rest of the Bidenista Cultists.

YOU mentioned Trump. Typical Bidenista Troll trying to deflect and derail a thread about your Vegetable Messiah,

Anything on topic, Troll?

No Troll, the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA relates to you and the rest of the Bidenista Cultists.

YOU mentioned Trump. Typical Bidenista Troll trying to deflect and derail a thread about your Vegetable Messiah,

Anything on topic, Troll?
Yea. Show me the crime.

Stop posting provable lies, Sleazy.

You've never destroyed any narrative since you first started posting your Russian pro-Trump lies and propaganda here. First it was lies and false accusations about the Clintons, and now it's same shit different day with the Biden's.

Yet you claim to be an American small business owner, even though you're here all day every day.

We'll question your lies and bullshit every time you post your anti-American hate and propaganda.
Stop posting provable lies, Sleazy.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

A pardon cannot be granted until guilt has been established. Why would a pardon be necessary otherwise?
Can the President pardon someone before they are indicted, convicted, or sentenced for a federal offense against the United States?
It would be highly unusual, but there have been a few cases where people who had not been charged with a crime were pardoned, including President Gerald Ford's pardon of President Richard Nixon after Watergate, President Jimmy Carter's pardon of Vietnam draft dodgers and President George H.W. Bush's pardon of Caspar Weinberger. President Donald J. Trump pardoned Joseph Arpaio and others after they were charged and convicted, but prior to sentencing. See Pardons Granted by President Donald Trump (justice.gov)

Edited to include link:

Last edited:
The one Joe needs to pardon nostradumbass.
Oh, so you can't read simple English. No shocker.

What part of setting the stage in my thread title confuses your pea brain, Simp?

Can the President pardon someone before they are indicted, convicted, or sentenced for a federal offense against the United States?
It would be highly unusual, but there have been a few cases where people who had not been charged with a crime were pardoned, including President Gerald Ford's pardon of President Richard Nixon after Watergate, President Jimmy Carter's pardon of Vietnam draft dodgers and President George H.W. Bush's pardon of Caspar Weinberger. President Donald J. Trump pardoned Joseph Arpaio and others after they were charged and convicted, but prior to sentencing. See Pardons Granted by President Donald Trump (justice.gov)
Much of this is misused semantics. I agree that the term pardon was used, but it was used incorrectly as the more correct term would be "immunity from prosecution" in all of those cases where an individual had not been charged and in that case the vegetable could grant that immunity. God knows that a democrat would have a hard time supporting such immunity in the eyes of the electorate, IMHO.

Oh, so you can't read simple English. No shocker.

What part of setting the stage in my thread title confuses your pea brain, Simp?
I think, perhaps, the commentator who made that claim up, made up the claim for ratings knowing that their audience is utterly uninformed. I have way more proof than she does since she just made It up. At least I have a survey that shows Fox makes you more stupid. All she has is an opinion piece.

Much of this is misused semantics. I agree that the term pardon was used, but it was used incorrectly as the more correct term would be "immunity from prosecution" in all of those cases where an individual had not been charged and in that case the vegetable could grant that immunity. God knows that a democrat would have a hard time supporting such immunity in the eyes of the electorate, IMHO.
The quoted text is directly from DOJ. I'm sure they know exactly what terminology to use.

The quoted text is directly from DOJ. I'm sure they know exactly what terminology to use.
As is evidenced every day by all levels of government--improper terminology is commonly used.
I would suggest you avail yourself to a dictionary. Quoting the DOJ does nothing for your assertion BTW. The incompetence shown by that department in the past few years speaks for itself.

I think, perhaps, the commentator who made that claim up, made up the claim for ratings knowing that their audience is utterly uninformed. I have way more proof than she does since she just made It up. At least I have a survey that shows Fox makes you more stupid. All she has is an opinion piece.

All media makes you stupid. Of course, in your case you had a head start.

As is evidenced every day by all levels of government--improper terminology is commonly used.
I would suggest you avail yourself to a dictionary. Quoting the DOJ does nothing for your assertion BTW. The incompetence shown by that department in the past few years speaks for itself.
Now that I agree with, the incompetence part.
However, Nixon was never charged with a crime, yet was pardoned by Ford. That is now precedent.

Trump was impeached for Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine and Jan 6 Jan 6 Jan 6. Not Russia Russia Russia. I know you’re one of our dumbest posters but you should know at least that by now. There was ample to convict him of it except politics.
Impeach him 6 times next term. Doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back