Biden setting stage to pardon his son.

Funny how there was all that talk about Trump having to pardon family members and it looks like Biden will have to in order to keep his son out of jail.

If the vegetable doesn't get another term, it is moot. Hunter won't be convicted in time for Biden to pardon him. It wouldn't surprise me to see the vegetable try to pardon his kid beforehand though. That would be rich--"My son is innocent but I'm going to pardon him for what he didn't do." LMAO

If the vegetable doesn't get another term, it is moot. Hunter won't be convicted in time for Biden to pardon him. It wouldn't surprise me to see the vegetable try to pardon his kid beforehand though. That would be rich--"My son is innocent but I'm going to pardon him for what he didn't do." LMAO
I know you hated Trump for doing something as the same thing.

Funny how there was all that talk about Trump having to pardon family members and it looks like Biden will have to in order to keep his son out of jail.

Such a decison would probably spell the end of his political.career.

Hey stupid, I didn’t bring up the Shampeachments, you did.

You are a RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Lemming.
You brought up Russia. I reminded you that isn’t what got Trump in trouble. Damn your short term memory is as bad as your long term.

Corrupt, crooked and sick - through and through.

You brought up Russia. I reminded you that isn’t what got Trump in trouble. Damn your short term memory is as bad as your long term.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA amounting to nothing was my point, you raving moron.

Holy shit you are stupid.

Boy, you're way out over your skis. Hunter would have to be convicted of a crime, in order for Biden to pardon him, and he has yet to be charged with a crime much less convicted.

In the meantime the Senate is now investigating Jared's $2 billion payment from MBS, Mulvaney's payment from MBS, and Jack Smith is investigating Liv Golf's payments to Donald Trump.

All this chatter about going after the Biden Family because Beau's widow got a $35,000 check from somewhere, is just to deflect from the corruption and criminality of the Trump Administration.

Found 100% innocent in the Shampeachments, Simp.

Anything on topic?

The Senate did not find him innocent. They found him guilty, but Republicans refused to vote for impeachment. In the first instance, they said the "voters" should decide in November, and in the second impeachment, they said he was guilty but they couldn't impeach him because he was no longer President.

You can google it. 0r watch Mc Connell's speeches on YouTube.

Forum List

Back