Biden setting stage to pardon his son.

Jan 6 manufactured 1,000 charged criminals. 335 convictions and counting, and included seditious conspiracy to overthrow the govegovernment.

I typed up about 10 paragraphs until I remembered 2 importsnt things:

1. We have had this same conversation numerous times in the past during which I destroyed your false narrative with ALL the facts and not just the Democrat talking points like you always try to do. If you need a reminder, go back to those multiple threads about this subject and read up.

2. YOU'RE A F*ING TROLL CONTINUING TO HIJACK THE THREAD TOPIC, IN VIOLATION OF USMB RULES, WHICH IS ABOUT BIDEN, NOT TRUMP.

IFYOU CAN'T GET BACK ON TOPIC BY YOURSELF MAYBE MODS CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT.

Preemptively? There is no way in hell that any conviction would come before the end of this term and if he gets another term, we are so fucked that it would be moot anyway.

All the evidence needed for indictments and charges exist right now. The only reason this doesn't happen with a YEAR AND A HALF left in Joe's term is if Garland obstructs / refuses to do his job.

1. We have had this same conversation numerous times in the past during which I destroyed your false narrative with ALL the facts and not just the Democrat talking points like you always try to do. If you need a reminder, go back to those multiple threads about this subject and read up.

2. YOU'RE A F*ING TROLL CONTINUING TO HIJACK THE THREAD TOPIC, IN VIOLATION OF USMB RULES, WHICH IS ABOUT BIDEN, NOT TRUMP.

You missed on every point.

1. This is a lie. Feel free to link to the destruction.. should be easy for you. Everyone on here knows you wont

2. I DIDNT BRING UP TRUMP>>>. NOSTRAdumbass did. See pic below. You are wrong 100% of the time. If you post it the opposite is 100% more likely. Right Nostra?

IMG_0079.jpeg

That’s a stupid point. Thats like saying Jeffery Dahmers unpaid tax bill amounted to no big deal. Once he ate people no one cared. Just like Trump. Once he openly bribed a state leader no one cared about his irresponsible dealings with Russians.
Mueller says you are a lying sack, RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Boi.

Why do you double down by lying about Kushner??

Thanks for proving you just puked up the same debunked lies.

The Saudis gave the firm money to invest. It is still theirs. They didn't "give Kushner" anything, you lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

Go fix your shithole country and stop spamming this board with your lies., Simp.

There is no evidence on Hunter's laptop. Multipile forensics analysis found that more than 75% of the files are not genuine. There is no chain of custody on the laptop. It's just garbage.

Your second paragraph is a lie. There is no such "evidence".

Why do you continue to promote Russian lies, Sleazy. Who's paying you.
Multipile forensics analysis found that more than 75% of the files are not genuine.

Link?

This is always fun cuz the KKanadian liar will either bleat "google it", or will bring links confirming she is a lying sack.

:dance:

You missed on every point.

1. This is a lie. Feel free to link to the destruction.. should be easy for you. Everyone on here knows you wont

2. I DIDNT BRING UP TRUMP>>>. NOSTRAdumbass did. See pic below. You are wrong 100% of the time. If you post it the opposite is 100% more likely. Right Nostra?

View attachment 783162
Um, looks to me like YOU brought up Trump, not me.

Grow a brain, Dumbass.

All the evidence needed for indictments and charges exist right now. The only reason this doesn't happen with a YEAR AND A HALF left in Joe's term is if Garland obstructs / refuses to do his job.
I hope he is brought to account, but DC moves slow. They can't take five minutes testimony on anything in less that a month. Look how long they've been chasing Hunter's laptop.

There is no evidence on Hunter's laptop. Multipile forensics analysis found that more than 75% of the files are not genuine. There is no chain of custody on the laptop. It's just garbage.

Your second paragraph is a lie. There is no such "evidence".

Why do you continue to promote Russian lies, Sleazy. Who's paying you.
Rodney%20Dangerfield-M.gif

Comer says on Bartiromo this AM it is all coming down on Hunter and the big guy on Wednesday. He ordered the DOJ not to indict Hunter before Wednesday, like it has been 5 years so I dont think it will be Monday or Tuesday, but I guess it is possible. Bunch of word salad but the whole damn Biden family set up LLC have had cash deposited directly into them from China.

Comer says on Bartiromo this AM it is all coming down on Hunter and the big guy on Wednesday. He ordered the DOJ not to indict Hunter before Wednesday, like it has been 5 years so I dont think it will be Monday or Tuesday, but I guess it is possible. Bunch of word salad but the whole damn Biden family set up LLC have had cash deposited directly into them from China.
Reps have only had control of the House for a few months, Simp. Merritless Gestopoland has been running cover for the Biden Crime Family for years, but now he will have to face reality since Comer is uncovering so much evidence against the Biden Klan.

Certain people here say accepting a pardon is admitting guilt. Does that apply to Hunter?

I DIDNT BRING UP TRUMP>>>. NOSTRAdumbass did.
The rule-violating post I replied to, addressed to me, was not sent by Nostra, was it, snowflake? No, it was sent by you talking about a non-thread subject.

As always, you make excuses. Back to tbe thread subject...

The rule-violating post I replied to, addressed to me, was not sent by Nostra, was it, snowflake? No, it was sent by you talking about a non-thread subject.

As always, you make excuses. Back to tbe thread subject...

Well everyone is about to see how dumb and how much of a liar you are. Whatever you post… the 100% opposite is true… look below.

IMG_0079.jpeg

IMG_0080.jpeg

Stop posting provable lies, Sleazy.

You've never destroyed any narrative since you first started posting your Russian pro-Trump lies and propaganda here. First it was lies and false accusations about the Clintons, and now it's same shit different day with the Biden's.

Yet you claim to be an American small business owner, even though you're here all day every day.

We'll question your lies and bullshit every time you post your anti-American hate and propaganda.

Forum List

Back