Biden slurs his way thru a short statement.

Biden is the topic of this thread. If you want to talk about Trump, start your own thread about him.
You are really trying to micromanage here. Any thread about one candidate will get posts involving the other. And give the bold red font a rest. I can picture you pitching a fit.

Next time don't pick a lying, conning, scum bag to run against him.
Your Vegetable Messiah on numerous occasions has claimed he cut the debt.

Liar?

He also molested his daughter in the shower.

Scum bag?

Biden is the topic of this thread. If you want to talk about Trump, start your own thread about him.
No, we’re in the middle of an election. I won’t allow you to interfere with my freedom of speech. I don’t have 92 felony charges lodged against me and a penchant for attacking witnesses, thereby warranting a gag order.

There is no way this guy should be President. He doesn't even know where he is at any given moment.

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

Biden — who has enriched the Iranian regime with billions — slurs through a bit about Iran's "unprecedented attack that followed years of Iran supporting Hezbollah, Hamas, and proxies their own attack on Israel."

10:10 AM · Apr 24, 2024
·
Views

don't care, still voting for joe.

No, we’re in the middle of an election. I won’t allow you to interfere with my freedom of speech. I don’t have 92 felony charges lodged against me and a penchant for attacking witnesses, thereby warranting a gag order.
Troll

Forum List

Back