Biden Speech: Blames Trump for his voters/supporters actions....

A desperate attempt to hide from the death and destruction the Democrats and their attack wing Black Lives Matter have caused.
Four four months they have been almost totally silent... Now its Trumps fault and not the Democrat run shit hole cities that have been run into the ground over the last fifty years...

You cant make this stuff up....

Biden tells people that he is on top of this? Slow Joe's campaign is collapsing....
More lies from Senile Joe's handlers! :icon_rolleyes: Senile Joe is too far gone to figure this out for himself!:smoke:
Joe is still hiding from tough questions... That tells me everything I need to know about Joe's health, both mentally and physically...

Biden tells people that he is on top of this? Slow Joe's campaign is collapsing....
More lies from Senile Joe's handlers! :icon_rolleyes: Senile Joe is too far gone to figure this out for himself!:smoke:
Joe is still hiding from tough questions... That tells me everything I need top know about Joe's health, both mentally and physically...
You and probably 55 percent of the nation.

The other 45 percent still are in denial

False headine. Nobody has voted for Biden for the simple reason that no election has been held yet.

A desperate attempt to hide from the death and destruction the Democrats and their attack wing Black Lives Matter have caused.

~~~~~~
That's what happens when they start slipping in the polls. First they were all for the death and destruction. Now that they see how badly it's affected their efforts in the slipping polls in their focus groups they have turned against Chaos and Violence.

Former Vice President Biden needs to explain his history of recovering and pocketing taxpayer money given to foreign governments, and acquiring self wealth as a knife in the back to working men and women by extortion of these poorer countries. What a deep state funding racket. Joe Biden should be in jail asking to be promoted to Trustee status rather than running for potus. He deserves niether.

Former Vice President Biden needs to explain his history of recovering and pocketing taxpayer money given to foreign governments, and acquiring self wealth as a knife in the back to working men and women by extortion of these poorer countries. What a deep state funding racket. Joe Biden should be in jail asking to be promoted to Trustee status rather than running for potus. He deserves niether.
:auiqs.jpg: :badgrin::laughing0301:

4ddeba.jpg

never cared: -I never cared if you were “gay” until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of my children. -I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems. -I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine. -I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems. -I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I worked harder. -I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong. NOW I CARE! My patience and tolerance are gone. I’m not alone in feeling this way, there are millions of us who do......and we have had enough! -Anonymous

When will Trump be elected president of the United States instead of president of some of the states??

Is being president of all of the states hard or something??

never cared: -I never cared if you were “gay” until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of my children. -I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems. -I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine. -I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems. -I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I worked harder. -I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong. NOW I CARE! My patience and tolerance are gone. I’m not alone in feeling this way, there are millions of us who do......and we have had enough! -Anonymous

That

Forum List

Back