Biden standing improves while trump slumps with repub voters

Trump needs to travel to Russia and give the same speech, but turn it around to make Ukraine look like the bad guys. That should improve his standing among his followers here.

You really need to brush up on your grammar, Comrade. Ask Vlad to give you a few more English 101 classes.
In Vlad´s class we don´t need boots on the ground.

mathteacherkkja9.png

So, when you will start to protect your people, your border?

Daily Beast:
"Slow and steady progress. To solve the border crisis, Zelensky has legalized immigration from one major country."

Well, he showed some real guts and leadership when he visited a war zone in Ukraine. His approval rating should see a bounce. Repubs are becoming weary of trump's old tune..."I was cheated in 2020." Time for the real GOP to move on.

You have the Ukraine flag as your avatar, so why do you want that nation destroyed and so many Ukranians to die?

Republicans keep complaining that Biden visited Ukraine instead of East Palestine

What is Biden supposed to do in East Palestine?

Republicans will just mock it as a Photo-op
Is he supposed to comfort the families of the dead? Nobody died
Is he supposed to visit victims in the Hospital? Nobody was hospitalized

Well, he showed some real guts and leadership when he visited a war zone in Ukraine. His approval rating should see a bounce. Repubs are becoming weary of trump's old tune..."I was cheated in 2020." Time for the real GOP to move on.

From your very own post - His approval rating should see a bounce. Can't even wait to see if that is true or not before posting your garbage? You lefties are never anything but woulda coulda shoulda. Ever deal in facts instead of shouldas?

From your very own post - His approval rating should see a bounce. Can't even wait to see if that is true or not before posting your garbage? You lefties are never anything but woulda coulda shoulda. Ever deal in facts instead of shouldas?

Most approval ratings today are based on whether he has a (D) or (R) after his name

Plus or minus 5 percent based on actual performance

Obama did not see a major bounce after killing Bin Laden
I doubt anything else would seriously impact approval ratings

Most approval ratings today are based on whether he has a (D) or (R) after his name

Plus or minus 5 percent based on actual performance

Obama did not see a major bounce after killing Bin Laden
I doubt anything else would seriously impact approval ratings
That's pretty much true except for right now Biden's approval ratings are largely based on inflation. But, since the Trump era, approval ratings don't mean much anymore. It has got to the point where close to 100% of each party disapprove of any current president of the other party and close to 100% of each party approve of any current president of their own party. While independents pretty much decide who is going to be elected president, they have very little influence over approval ratings. Pretty much whoever is president, about 50% of the country will be against them and out to get them in any way possible.

Forum List

Back