Biden Stepping Down Looms Near Certainty

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
Top insiders are now leaking that Biden is set to step down as soon as tomorrow; his party has abandoned him, big donors are falling by the wayside, and all indicators are that if Joe does not get out of the way, the democrats could lose the election and take a shellacking in November. All that remains now is to work out the details of his replacement--- Kamala Harris and her VP.

And the failed assassination of Trump leaving him defiant in his iconic fist-pump with blood on his face under the flag has only accelerated that need.

Isn't it ironic if true? In 2019 during the early democrat primaries, Harris DROPPED OUT first as the least popular and least funded democrat of all, who was also a staunch opponent of Biden.

How sad that the democrat's once least popular candidate has now become their best hope to replace their once (just three years ago) most popular president ever. :lmao:

Top insiders are now leaking that Biden is set to step down as soon as tomorrow; his party has abandoned him, big donors are falling by the wayside, and all indicators are that if Joe does not get out of the way, the democrats could lose the election and take a shellacking in November. All that remains now is to work out the details of his replacement--- Kamala Harris and her VP.

And the failed assassination of Trump leaving him defiant in his iconic fist-pump with blood on his face under the flag has only accelerated that need.

Isn't it ironic if true? In 2019 during the early democrat primaries, Harris DROPPED OUT first as the least popular and least funded democrat of all, who was also a staunch opponent of Biden.

How sad that the democrat's once least popular candidate has now become their best hope to replace their once (just three years ago) most popular president ever. :lmao:
It will be interesting to see if they continue with their "democracy is at stake" nonsense when they disenfranchise 14 million of their own voters.

Its not true. Biden and his family go to prison if he isnt reelected. There is nothing in this world that they can offer Biden to step down.

I expect they are negotiating that right now, not only huge bribes to get Joe to step aside, but also some legal umbrella to shield him from prosecution for treason like they did for Hillary. Obumma and the Clintons have already pledged their support behind whomever replaces Joe.

I expect they are negotiating that right now, not only huge bribes to get Joe to step aside, but also some legal umbrella to shield him from prosecution for treason like they did for Hillary. Obumma and the Clintons have already pledged their support behind whomever replaces Joe.
Ive have considered all of the above and im sure that they did offer him that, but the one thing none of them can offer him is the immunity from prosecution that he gets as the active president. With THAT he can run out the statute of limitations, but without it he is in very serious danger. There are state charges that he cant be pardoned for.

Ive have considered all of the above and im sure that they did offer him that, but the one thing none of them can offer him is the immunity from prosecution that he gets as the active president. With THAT he can run out the statute of limitations, but without it he is fucked.

I'm guessing that the Biden family will receive MILLIONS in donations, much of it coming from foreign donors in lieu of his stepping down to insure his complacency and silence, while all manner of legal protections are being devised to shield him from republican prosecutions.

Still, he should be dragged through the courts and forced to spend millions of his own money in his legal defenses before the cases are dropped.

2023 03 17 China Biden Rob Walker-X2.jpg

2023 03 17 China money to Biden.jpg

2023 08 09 Bidens 21 Milion in bribes-X3.jpg

2023 08 16 Bidenomics-X3.jpg

I'm guessing that the Biden family will receive MILLIONS in donations, much of it coming from foreign donors in lieu of his stepping down to insure his complacency and silence, while all manner of legal protections are being devised to shield him from republican prosecutions.

Still, he should be dragged through the courts and forced to spend millions of his own money in his legal defenses before the cases are dropped.
There wont be an umbrella that they can offer him when it comes to state charges, which i assure you will come very soon after his defeat.

What is sad is that the once proud Democrat Party, the party of the 'working man', is now a deep state operation that is merciless and ruthless in its intent to obtain total power. And they will do what they dare to destroy ANYBODY who gets in their way, even their former standard bearer, Joe Biden. Once he was no longer useful as the Face of the Democrat Party, most especially when he is now a liability, his fate was sealed. The Party will have its way.

I'm pretty sure Joe Biden will not be the Democrat candidate for President in November. Whether it will be Kamala remains to be seen. She has to get through a Convention that is unlikely to feel obligated in any way to nominate her, and if she is also considered an unacceptable liability, they most likely won't.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I will be watching with interest.

What is sad is that the once proud Democrat Party, the party of the 'working man', is now a deep state operation that is merciless and ruthless in its intent to obtain total power. And they will do what they dare to destroy ANYBODY who gets in their way, even their former standard bearer, Joe Biden. Once he was no longer useful as the Face of the Democrat Party, most especially when he is now a liability, his fate was sealed. The Party will have its way.

I'm pretty sure Joe Biden will not be the Democrat candidate for President in November. Whether it will be Kamala remains to be seen. She has to get through a Convention that is unlikely to feel obligated in any way to nominate her, and if she is also considered an unacceptable liability, they most likely won't.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I will be watching with interest.

Like I said the other day having grown up during the 1960s counter culture, watching All In The Family the other week, everything that Mike Stivic was once worried that Archie was representing is now exactly what the Left and modern day Rob Reiners are actually DOING. The Left have literally BECOME what they once protested against and feared.

As to Joe, I'd put hard money on it being Kammy Harris by this weekend. Joe is not a woman, Joe is not black, and Joe just hasn't the vitality to inspire radicals in swing states.

Like I said the other day having grown up during the 1960s counter culture, watching All In The Family the other week, everything that Mike Stivic was once worried that Archie was representing is now exactly what the Left and modern day Rob Reiners are actually DOING. The Left have literally BECOME what they once protested against and feared.

As to Joe, I'd put hard money on it being Kammy Harris by this weekend. Joe is not a woman, Joe is not black, and Joe just hasn't the vitality to inspire radicals in swing states.
Maybe:

Today:
"An overnight poll shows former President Donald Trump gaining more ground in all of the more than half-dozen swing states that will likely decide the 2024 race against President Joe Biden.

The new Emerson poll also showed Trump leading Biden by four percentage points nationally."

And just yesterday:

". . .There have been calls for U.S. President Joe Biden to be replaced as the Democratic candidate since the world watched his poor performance in his debate with Donald Trump on June 27. Many have assumed the vice president would be the obvious choice, but a new poll shows she doesn't fare as well as others, and she wasn't among the four who performed best. . ."

Remember the Democrats are ruthless. They'll throw anybody under the bus who they think might hinder their march to total power.

All this Biden stepping down talk is just a smokescreen to take away from the RNC.

Just to keep Trump from running away with the polls, so keep saying Biden stepping down. :icon_sjung::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Maybe:

Today:
"An overnight poll shows former President Donald Trump gaining more ground in all of the more than half-dozen swing states that will likely decide the 2024 race against President Joe Biden.

The new Emerson poll also showed Trump leading Biden by four percentage points nationally."

And just yesterday:

". . .There have been calls for U.S. President Joe Biden to be replaced as the Democratic candidate since the world watched his poor performance in his debate with Donald Trump on June 27. Many have assumed the vice president would be the obvious choice, but a new poll shows she doesn't fare as well as others, and she wasn't among the four who performed best. . ."

Remember the Democrats are ruthless. They'll throw anybody under the bus who they think might hinder their march to total power.
Its not a matter of throwing him under the bus. They cant throw him anywhere. It is COMPLETELY up to Biden, and given that he is the most corrupt politician in US history, he will NEVER give up his get out of jail card freely. When he loses his position, he loses his immunity and there are a large number of conservative wolves waiting to pounce when that happens.

Its not a matter of throwing him under the bus. They cant do that. It is COMPLETELY up to Biden, and given that he is the most corrupt politician in US history, he will NEVER give up his get out of jail card freely. When he loses his position, he loses his immunity and there are a large number of conservative wolves waiting to pounce when that happens.
You're not giving the Democrat Party anywhere near as much credit for what they can and cannot do. I did not dream in a million years that a political party could be as dishonest, corrupt, self-serving and malicious as the Party has been in the last four years, but here we are. If they do not want Biden, he will not be the nominee. Nobody will be the nominee without the blessing of the Party.

You're not giving the Democrat Party anywhere near as much credit for what they can and cannot do. I did not dream in a million years that a political party could be as dishonest, corrupt, self-serving and malicious as the Party has been in the last four years, but here we are. If they do not want Biden, he will not be the nominee. Nobody will be the nominee without the blessing of the Party.
Its not up to them. Laws are laws, and although we know that laws can be twisted by corrupt people, it requires more time than they have. They are stuck with corrupt senile Joe.

Its not up to them. Laws are laws, and although we know that laws can be twisted by corrupt people, it requires more time than they have. They are stuck with corrupt senile Joe.
The Democrats have demonstrated in spades that they care about only the laws they can use to their advantage. They pretty much ignore all the others.

The reports I've heard are that ALL donations to Biden have been frozen.

It won't matter, however. The American people won't be giving the Presidency to the party that is okay with the assassination attempt of a political opponent.

Forum List

Back