Biden tells Trump to sign the COVID bill NOW with $600 checks for Americans so 'millions can make ends meet' and avoid 'devastating consequences' afte

Millions making poverty wages do not make for a good economy.

Perhaps those millions should have paid better attention in school.

A4ROY62X5S7RA73SCWUYYYMTRE.jpg

We know how to prevent up to 40 million people from being evicted.

Have them pay their rent?

Despite what we are told the economy sucks for a large number of American's.

Pre covid the poverty rate was the lowest since 1958. That says you're full of shit.

Wages for lower paid workers were raising faster than any other sector. Yep, you're still full of shit.

Pre covid the poverty rate was the lowest since 1958. That says you're full of shit.

Raise the minimum wage until they do!

Told you so, Dems' establishments would ask Trump to sign the bill :cool:

President-elect Joe Biden is urging President Trump to sign the new coronavirus economic relief bill into law now or risk 'devastating consequences,' following Trump's Saturday morning Twitter rant.
'It is the day after Christmas, and millions of families don’t know if they’ll be able to make ends meet because of President Donald Trump’s refusal to sign an economic relief bill approved by Congress with an overwhelming and bipartisan majority,' Biden said in a statement Saturday.

Biden added that 'This abdication of responsibility has devastating consequences.'

37285476-9089229-image-a-9_1609008379057.jpg

Biden demands Trump sign new COVID relief bill into law
Why didn’t he tell Pelosi that back in July? NVM I know why.

View attachment 433860

Very few can up and replace the businesses that moved overseas in an attempt to not pay people a living wage.

Not a single person in this country who isn't incarcerated takes a job involuntarily. Anyone who agrees to take a job for less than they believe they are truly worth is an idiot.

Wages for lower paid workers were raising faster than any other sector. Yep, you're still full of shit.

No they weren't and making $10.50 as opposed to $10 is not going to keep people out of poverty.

View attachment 433860

Very few can up and replace the businesses that moved overseas in an attempt to not pay people a living wage.

Not a single person in this country who isn't incarcerated takes a job involuntarily. Anyone who agrees to take a job for less than they believe they are truly worth is an idiot.
'
Not nearly as much as someone who would say something like this.

View attachment 433860

'

I can't be sorry if the truth offends you. That's a YOU problem.

View attachment 433860

Not according to the right wing; work or starve is their general welfare policy.

View attachment 433860

'

I can't be sorry if the truth offends you. That's a YOU problem.

You are delusional.

Hmmmm...so millions of people are desperate and on the verge of "devastating consequences"...so the Dems want to give them all just enough to buy a handgun.

...better increase the amount so they can also afford ammo.

The Dems wanted to give them more. The Republicans said no.

Hmmmm...so millions of people are desperate and on the verge of "devastating consequences"...so the Dems want to give them all just enough to buy a handgun.

...better increase the amount so they can also afford ammo.

Smart. Very, very smart.

The Dems also want to add riders that send millions of dollars to Pakistan to fund gender studies. Why is it so hard to draft a non-controversial bill?

The Dems also want to add riders that send millions of dollars to Pakistan to fund gender studies. Why is it so hard to draft a non-controversial bill?
Well from what I understand, those are two different bills. The Covid bill, is it's own, attached to the Omnibus bill, which has those riders (both Dem and Repub riders).

Well from what I understand, those are two different bills. The Covid bill, is it's own, attached to the Omnibus bill, which has those riders (both Dem and Repub riders).

Maybe it is something that should have gone through on its own without a bunch of bullshit connected to it.

Nobody is going to make ends meet with $600. For most people that won't even get them caught up on a months rent.
For many people, it would mean utilities for another month,

Really? Our cellphone bill is more than $600/month. People who are desperate for rent/mortgage, food, and utility assistance must have long since surpassed the $600 to get by band aid. I mean, I feel for folks out there in greater America who are suffering—living paycheck to paycheck—but I am also scratching my head wondering how they survived pre-pandemic. I am also scratching my head trying to figure out whether or not they'll fight back before allowing their children to either starve to death or be kicked out onto the winter streets. No, my guess is people will use their next stimulus to buy a combination of cigarettes, weed and next generation gaming consoles. Let them eat grubs and wild mushrooms. Chicken of the woods is quite tasty.

Last edited:

No they weren't and making $10.50 as opposed to $10 is not going to keep people out of poverty.

Sometimes it's better not to say anything and let people think you're stupid instead of opening your mouth and proving it.

Most households outside of the wealthiest 20% saw increases in their wealth during the period, too. Median net worth rose 18% over the three years to $121,700, and the poorest 40% of households saw their wealth increase at roughly double that pace. The top 20% of earners saw their wealth decline by close to 10%.

Yet you keep insisting on proving you're stupid. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back