🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden: “There’s an awful lot of really good Republicans out there.”

Every Republican is a white Supremacist racist homophobic transphobic xenophobic islamaphobic misogynistic mass shooter!!!

Didn’t Joe get the talking points from the WOKE left?
I’m sure some aren’t. We just can’t find any.

You need to get out more.
If you vote for Trump then you agree with his policies. There’s no way around it. That’s the way it is. If you vote for a racist and he tells you he’s a racist then you too are a racist.

Typical Dem he says one thing and does another. Biden shit on American workers for 8 years under Obama now he's trying to suck up to them.
How did they shit on the workers ? By trying to raise minimum pay ,by having 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ?? It's republicans doing the shitting and dems trying to clean up and funny ,when dems do the cleaning up repubs take the credit

Every Republican is a white Supremacist racist homophobic transphobic xenophobic islamaphobic misogynistic mass shooter!!!

So Joe is lying. As usual.
Being wrong isn’t the same as lying. Donald Trump lies. Thousands and thousands of times.

Your TDS is acting up again.

You forgot to insert your suppository this morning.

He is done. No message what-so-ever. All I am hearing is his insecurity about being an American and white, that's just not okay.

That being said, he was a Mc Cain fan for certain, at least this time he is telling the truth.

Yea, that message isn’t in line with the MSM’s narrative that ALL President Trump supporters are racist.

If you vote for Trump then you agree with his policies. There’s no way around it. That’s the way it is. If you vote for a racist and he tells you he’s a racist then you too are a racist.

^and there we have it ladies and gentlemen, the narrative the MSM has been spewing for the last few weeks, regurgitated by deantard.

The implication here is it is justifiable to commit violence against racists, so it’s justifiable to commit violent acts against ALL President Trump supporters. That is what the media is pushing.

So Joe is lying. As usual.
Being wrong isn’t the same as lying. Donald Trump lies. Thousands and thousands of times.

Your TDS is acting up again.

You forgot to insert your suppository this morning.

You missed your medication for your STMS again. Too many of those and you will have to check in at the nearest Trump Mental Ward. They give green stamps.

Damn, someone has forgotten the TDS medicine again.

Damn, someone has forgotten the TDS medicine again.

Danged, you said it. Does that mean Trump is getting another Cabinet member and he needs a replacement? I hear during the last hiring session, he had to send out the secret service with a panel truck abduct people for the interview. Well, this is fitting.

upload_2019-8-18_9-55-29.jpeg

Bidens strategy seems to be thinking democrats will ultimately vote for whoever is the nominee so he is going after the never-TRUMP republican vote knowing if they hated TRUMP enough to vote for Hillary they will do the same with him.

Joe is a decent guy. I know that's an alien concept to some here, but after watching him run some cabinet appointments, he's a real professional. He is NOT Obama. He might could have beaten Trump in 2016, certainly would have done better than Hillary. I doubt he can in 2020.
Plus, let's be real...Joe IS the swamp. He's been in Washington forever!

Does he think this will help? Does he think Republicans will vote for him?

Joe Biden heaps praise on GOP during Massachusetts fundraiser

It can't hurt. If can only help. Perhaps he learned from Hillary's huge mistake of calling us all "deplorable".

I would like to apoligize to all the Deplorables in the world for calling the Party of Trumpers Deplorable. I am deplorable and it pissed me off to be compared to you. It's downright degrading.

Joe said there are good Republicans, so he is racist.

Isn’t that left wing logic? How am I wrong?

He is done. No message what-so-ever. All I am hearing is his insecurity about being an American and white, that's just not okay.

That being said, he was a Mc Cain fan for certain, at least this time he is telling the truth.

His message is reaching across the aisle to try and work together. That is what voters want.

Forum List

Back