🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden: “There’s an awful lot of really good Republicans out there.”

upload_2019-8-19_3-38-51.jpeg

Understand that the people calling Biden "Sleep Joe" also support a President who needs a half day "Executive Time" every day....laying in bed eating garbage and watching Fox News between nods

Understand that the people calling Biden "Sleep Joe" also support a President who needs a half day "Executive Time" every day....laying in bed eating garbage and watching Fox News between nods

Evidence?

"My own source" shows how MUCH "executive time" he engages in and how unusual that is

"My own source" shows how MUCH "executive time" he engages in and how unusual that is

I know this is going to zoom right over your head but here is an explanation of what an "official schedule" is.

It shows the pre-planned appointments and meetings for the president. It purposely does no include the time he spends talking to people on the phone, or drop-in meetings with subordinates. It also does not include the time he needs to read and review the massive pile of correspondence and information that crosses his desk.

Having ignored all that, you can go back to searching for more negative trash about the president.

Does he think this will help? Does he think Republicans will vote for him?

Joe Biden heaps praise on GOP during Massachusetts fundraiser

There are disgruntled Republicans in suburban areas that Biden is appealing to who like myself voted straight Republican until 2018.
Yeah, sure you did.

Who are you trying to kid?

I do not have to justify myself to slimy garbage like you although 2014 I voted a straight Republican and 2016 I voted for McMullen for President and Republicans on the down ticket. In 2018 I voted half Republican and half Democrat. The fact is that Ronald Reagan would never be a Republican in the Trump Party. It is built on hatred of non-writes and everyone except white men.
Total horseshit.

NeverTrump hero Egg McMuffin: Hillary Clinton is right, Tulsi is a Russian agent
Everyone who disagrees with the liberal DC consensus is a Russian, a Racist, or a Russian Racist.

And yet accomplishes more than the last 5 presidents combined before 11:00 a.m. Imagine that.

And yet accomplishes more than the last 5 presidents combined before 11:00 a.m. Imagine that.
accomplished more fn up our relationships with the world and 60% of america

Does he think this will help? Does he think Republicans will vote for him?

Joe Biden heaps praise on GOP during Massachusetts fundraiser

There are disgruntled Republicans in suburban areas that Biden is appealing to who like myself voted straight Republican until 2018.
Yeah, sure you did.

Who are you trying to kid?

I do not have to justify myself to slimy garbage like you although 2014 I voted a straight Republican and 2016 I voted for McMullen for President and Republicans on the down ticket. In 2018 I voted half Republican and half Democrat. The fact is that Ronald Reagan would never be a Republican in the Trump Party. It is built on hatred of non-writes and everyone except white men.
Total horseshit.

NeverTrump hero Egg McMuffin: Hillary Clinton is right, Tulsi is a Russian agent
Everyone who disagrees with the liberal DC consensus is a Russian, a Racist, or a Russian Racist.

:auiqs.jpg:

Took reading the piece to figure out who Egg McMuffin was. I forgot all about him.

Forum List

Back