🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden: “There’s an awful lot of really good Republicans out there.”

Does he think this will help? Does he think Republicans will vote for him?
Joe Biden heaps praise on GOP during Massachusetts fundraiser

I understand Joe's particularly fond of McCain running again. At least it is someone he feels he can beat.

5ca2ac7cfc6b.jpg

He is done. No message what-so-ever. All I am hearing is his insecurity about being an American and white, that's just not okay.

That being said, he was a Mc Cain fan for certain, at least this time he is telling the truth.

His message is reaching across the aisle to try and work together. That is what voters want.

I guess that we all should vote for anyone that froths at the mouth. Newsflash: If anyone is frothing at the mouth they shouldn't be in public office, they should be quarantined for rabies.

There are disgruntled Republicans in suburban areas that Biden is appealing to who like myself voted straight Republican until 2018.

If you can vote Democrat in this time, you never were Republican.

If you can vote for Trump you ain't Republican. We aren't real sure what you are but we hope they make a break through and find a cure for it soon.

No, he doesn't think Republicans will vote for him.

But he thinks that one helluva lot of Centrists and Moderates and Independents might consider voting for someone voicing such opinions.

Phukk the Lefties.

Phukk the Rightwing Nutjobs.

Hurrah for the Center!

Masterful.

Righteous.

Harbinger of a return to sanity in American Politics.

There are disgruntled Republicans in suburban areas that Biden is appealing to who like myself voted straight Republican until 2018.

If you can vote for Trump you ain't Republican. We aren't real sure what you are but we hope they make a break through and find a cure for it soon.
Lol
GOP establishment republicans are progressives... nothing conservative about them.
All career politicians are the same, cowardly progressives

But he thinks that one helluva lot of Centrists and Moderates and Independents might consider voting for someone voicing such opinions.

Masterful.

Righteous.

Lol
Senile joe not only is a moron, he represents all that’s wrong with DC... His type is the reason why we need single term limits.

Masterful.

Righteous.

Lol
Senile joe not only is a moron, he represents all that’s wrong with DC... His type is the reason why we need single term limits.
Not to worry... by this time next year, you'll be signing his praises, as your only potentially elect-able alternative to The Creature.

I'm not Republican, never have been, nor Democrat. I'm not much of a club joiner.

I'm a Kinettacist. I am on my side.

Masterful.

Righteous.

Lol
Not to worry... by this time next year, you'll be signing his praises, as your only potentially elect-able alternative to The Creature.
Lol
Perverted senile joe is a clown show...

Last edited:
Typical Dem he says one thing and does another. Biden shit on American workers for 8 years under Obama now he's trying to suck up to them.
How did they shit on the workers ? By trying to raise minimum pay ,by having 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ?? It's republicans doing the shitting and dems trying to clean up and funny ,when dems do the cleaning up repubs take the credit

Go ask the unions they bitched about Obama and Biden for 8 years.

Can you imagine the levels of violent, foaming-at-the-mouth rage these liberal non-humans must have that Obama's "dumber half" said something good about Republicans. I assume these liberal savages will spew levels of violent bloodthirst that the Secret Service would find rather interesting. I've even reported liberalfilth on this site to the SS for their death-threat posts. As I always say, these murderous, bloodthirsty liberal proto-humans need to be locked in a cage.....and somehow have that cage catapulted into the sun.

Yes, he is trying to win back the Rust Belt.

His achilles heel is China, and I'm not sure how he gets over this, especially if Trump is still fighting the dirty Commies hard. The MSM wants Trump to buckle so badly on China for just this reason, they want to be able to say "hey, you gave in to China too!".

If Trump stays firm, Biden is going to have a steep hill to climb to convince manufacturing and farmers that Obama-like policies are more appealing than Trumps confrontation with state abusers. Just listen to them in interviews, every worker and farmer says the same thing "China has been exploiting us".

The 2020 election will be decided in the suburbs. I don't expect huge changes in how coalitions voted in 2016. Biden could get a few more percentage points among working class voters but the voters who are up for grabs are suburban voters especially suburban women. They reluctantly voted for Trump in 2016 and voted Democrat in 2018.

COLLEYVILLE, Texas - Vanessa Steinkamp is the kind of voter that Texas Republicans counted on. She's a devoted conservative who volunteered for Bob Dole's presidential campaign, interned for former GOP Sen. Bill Frist and lives in an affluent suburb between Fort Worth and Dallas that is the reddest pocket of a reliably Republican district.

"It feels like there's no place for lifelong Republicans like me," she said.

Jill Tate, a Colleyville resident who is active in Republican Party groups, said she consistently heard other suburban women express qualms about the GOP over healthcare and immigration.

"They saw the kiddo being separated from their mom at the border, and it's sad," said Tate, 45. "We had a lot of (women) voting with their heart."

Looming over specific policy critiques is a widely-felt exasperation among suburban women over the rancorous political environment - and the blame is falling largely on President Trump and his party.

In suburban Texas, 'It feels like there's no place for lifelong Republicans like me'

Also worth noting that more people disapprove of Trump's trade policies especially in the suburbs.

Yes, he is trying to win back the Rust Belt.

His achilles heel is China, and I'm not sure how he gets over this, especially if Trump is still fighting the dirty Commies hard. The MSM wants Trump to buckle so badly on China for just this reason, they want to be able to say "hey, you gave in to China too!".

If Trump stays firm, Biden is going to have a steep hill to climb to convince manufacturing and farmers that Obama-like policies are more appealing than Trumps confrontation with state abusers. Just listen to them in interviews, every worker and farmer says the same thing "China has been exploiting us".

The 2020 election will be decided in the suburbs. I don't expect huge changes in how coalitions voted in 2016. Biden could get a few more percentage points among working class voters but the voters who are up for grabs are suburban voters especially suburban women. They reluctantly voted for Trump in 2016 and voted Democrat in 2018.

COLLEYVILLE, Texas - Vanessa Steinkamp is the kind of voter that Texas Republicans counted on. She's a devoted conservative who volunteered for Bob Dole's presidential campaign, interned for former GOP Sen. Bill Frist and lives in an affluent suburb between Fort Worth and Dallas that is the reddest pocket of a reliably Republican district.

"It feels like there's no place for lifelong Republicans like me," she said.

Jill Tate, a Colleyville resident who is active in Republican Party groups, said she consistently heard other suburban women express qualms about the GOP over healthcare and immigration.

"They saw the kiddo being separated from their mom at the border, and it's sad," said Tate, 45. "We had a lot of (women) voting with their heart."

Looming over specific policy critiques is a widely-felt exasperation among suburban women over the rancorous political environment - and the blame is falling largely on President Trump and his party.

In suburban Texas, 'It feels like there's no place for lifelong Republicans like me'

Also worth noting that more people disapprove of Trump's trade policies especially in the suburbs.
And he's losing the farm vote too despite his tries at bribing them

Yeah, sure you did.

Who are you trying to kid?

I do not have to justify myself to slimy garbage like you although 2014 I voted a straight Republican and 2016 I voted for McMullen for President and Republicans on the down ticket. In 2018 I voted half Republican and half Democrat. The fact is that Ronald Reagan would never be a Republican in the Trump Party. It is built on hatred of non-writes and everyone except white men.

Yeah, sure you did.

Who are you trying to kid?

I do not have to justify myself to slimy garbage like you although 2014 I voted a straight Republican and 2016 I voted for McMullen for President and Republicans on the down ticket. In 2018 I voted half Republican and half Democrat. The fact is that Ronald Reagan would never be a Republican in the Trump Party. It is built on hatred of non-writes and everyone except white men.

If you think for a millisecond you can accuse Republicans of the hatred Democrats created for non-whites you need to be outfitted for a straight jacket, madam.

Forum List

Back