🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden: “There’s an awful lot of really good Republicans out there.”

Every Republican is a white Supremacist racist homophobic transphobic xenophobic islamaphobic misogynistic mass shooter!!!

Didn’t Joe get the talking points from the WOKE left?
I’m sure some aren’t. We just can’t find any.

You need to get out more.
If you vote for Trump then you agree with his policies. There’s no way around it. That’s the way it is. If you vote for a racist and he tells you he’s a racist then you too are a racist.

Trying to tie everything a politician does to anyone who votes for him if beyond stupid. No one supports everything any politician does. If you vote for Biden, and yes you will, you'll be agreeing with him that Obama was the clean bright and articulate black candidate, meaning Jesse Jackson is something else in your eyes.

He is done. No message what-so-ever. All I am hearing is his insecurity about being an American and white, that's just not okay.

That being said, he was a Mc Cain fan for certain, at least this time he is telling the truth.

His message is reaching across the aisle to try and work together. That is what voters want.

Nope. That is what you want, because your success rate is slipping. I see no reason to compromise with those attempting to destroy the Republic.

7BvddBy.png

Joe said there are good Republicans.

Republicans are racist.

Therefore, Joe is racist.

Don’t change your lefty logic based on the person. Stay consistent.

Does he think this will help? Does he think Republicans will vote for him?

Joe Biden heaps praise on GOP during Massachusetts fundraiser
That shows what a fucking moron he really is, What he calls really good Republicans are really GOP establishment fuck ups. People like the bushes, John Richard Kasich Jr., mitt Romney, etc. Are rotten to the core.
These GOP establishment career politicians that have been there forever are no good for this country. They should be eliminated from office

Does he think this will help? Does he think Republicans will vote for him?

Joe Biden heaps praise on GOP during Massachusetts fundraiser
BK He wasn't talking about you or all the other white nationalists here on USMB

At least half my music collection is black, so's I gots the rhythm.

Nationalist? Perhaps by some definitions. White Nationalist? Not even close.
You mean you have a black friend?? lol BTW what took you so long?

There are a lot of good republicans the problem is that they elect bad republicans.
Yes, GOP establishment types do this country no good whatsoever... Single term limits would eliminate those fuckers

Biden has an opinion. I disagree...but then I'm partly basing my opinion on what I read on boards like this one

Biden has an opinion. I disagree...but then I'm partly basing my opinion on what I read on boards like this one
GOP establishment is no different than any other progressives, Corrupt to the core.
Career politicians just suck... fact

Every Republican is a white Supremacist racist homophobic transphobic xenophobic islamaphobic misogynistic mass shooter!!!

If you vote for Trump then you agree with his policies. There’s no way around it. That’s the way it is. If you vote for a racist and he tells you he’s a racist then you too are a racist.
dean did you agree with every policy of Obamas?........

He is done. No message what-so-ever. All I am hearing is his insecurity about being an American and white, that's just not okay.

That being said, he was a Mc Cain fan for certain, at least this time he is telling the truth.

His message is reaching across the aisle to try and work together. That is what voters want.
this is no longer the 20th century......

dean did you agree with every policy of Obamas?........

He won’t answer directly, if at all.

Forum List

Back