Biden to go into the basement once again

When I saw the CNN bitch recite all of Biden shitty economic facts….it is so obvious they want to get rid of Biden.

If they want to get rid of him…just do it. The clock is ticking.

It worked last time…sorta.

COVID was the excuse last time.

Will this be an effective strategy? Less?

How much less can he do?
It is a few days over three months to the Democrat Convention. It is there that I'm betting the odds Biden will be replaced.

However, I was watching a bit of news commentary last night and there is some speculation that he will resign by Memorial Day.

Still others as I posted a thread about recently, think Biden might appoint Obama vice president due to a loophole in constitutional law and will resign immediately after inauguration making Obama president.

But they are actively escalating attempts to take Trump out and likely have to in order to win with anybody in November.

I don't know what kind of chaos any of these scenarios would create in the election process but have your popcorn ready folks.

Last edited:
I don't know what kind of chaos that will create in the election process but have your popcorn ready folks.

I've already eaten all mine watching the "lawfare" go down in flames and the Dems finally beginning to realize the cavalry ain't coming.

I've switched to beer.

By the convention, I suspect, it'll be vodka or gin.

Your mileage may vary. ;)

It is a few days over three months to the Democrat Convention. It is there that I'm betting the odds Biden will be replaced. However, I was watching a bit of news commentary last night and there is some speculation that he will resign by Memorial Day. I don't know what kind of chaos that will create in the election process but have your popcorn ready folks.

I suspect the same.

But who is the replacement?

Cameltoe Creepy Laugh is a loser. She cant do it.

Newsom? I hope so. He certainly cannot run on his record.

On 2008, he introduced his 10 year plan to end homlessness.

HOW IS HOMELESSNESS IN SF AND CALI OVERALL..
16 YEARS LATER.

I suspect the same.

But who is the replacement?

Cameltoe Creepy Laugh is a loser. She cant do it.

Newsom? I hope so. He certainly cannot run on his record.

On 2008, he introduced his 10 year plan to end homlessness.

HOW IS HOMELESSNESS IN SF AND CALI OVERALL..
16 YEARS LATER.
Do not underestimate the Democrats' surrogate propaganda machine affectionately known as the MSM and social media to completely obscure, distort, suppress and bury all negative information most of Americans receive.

I'm already seeing it on Google, Edge and other leftwing controlled search engines that are allowing mostly leftwing propaganda information come up on its choices when you search something. Anything contrary to what the left wants you to see, hear, think or know is being actively suppressed.

When I saw the CNN bitch recite all of Biden shitty economic facts….it is so obvious they want to get rid of Biden.

If they want to get rid of him…just do it. The clock is ticking.
They are, after he goes to jail. Then Biden will say he doesn't need to run now because he got Trump.

Democrats kicked the FBI on Diddy to get the tapes he has of Obama so big Mike can run.
img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ on film

Trump needs to become more proactive.

He should start deporting leftards.

Hey, I got it, let's send them to KKKanada.

They'll feel right at home with the likes of DragonScum.
tRump can't deport anyone. He's nothing. Just a tired old flatulent dotard with many legal issues and a serious money problem.

Biden drove around in search of real life supporters and couldn't find any.

Did you see all the people creeped out by him at Sheets?

Biden can't fill a Starbucks with real life supporters. In America today, there isn't a single democrat that can draw a crowd.

Americans hate democrats traitors.

Democrats = WEF
Keep telling yourself that, kid.

They are, after he goes to jail. Then Biden will say he doesn't need to run now because he got Trump.

Democrats kicked the FBI on Diddy to get the tapes he has of Obama so big Mike can run.
img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ on film
Big Mike is too lazy to run.

Jen Paski said Trump may be dead for the electon.

Seems like a dog whistle to radicalize people with TDS to perform the deed.

What a bizarre thing for Biden’s press secretary to suggest Trump will be dead in 6 months.

It is bizarre! Why should she say something like that?

These people are evil! :mad-61:

Biden couldn't fill a Starbucks with real life supporters.

The only people who support Biden are the WEF/Democrat shillbots on sites like this.

Biden has very few real life supporters.
Biden has at least 81 million real life supporters.

I guess you forgot.

Forum List

Back