Biden to governors: "I will take steps to get you out of the way."

Yes, the doddering democrat in the Oval Office just directly threatened governors who won't toe the administration's line regarding schools and masking, distancing, etc. He is speaking live (sort of) right now. The senile statesman's writers are not doing him any favors with this approach.
I disagree. Actually, Joe hasn't come up with any way to stop the govs. What he said he'd do is old news he came up with a month ago. Clever govs like DeSantis are no doubt very happy to have the feds paying those salaries, saves him a buck, so he's not about to change position.

I wish the president could stop governors from banning mandates by schools and private businesses during a public health emergency, but apparently only the courts can decide that. I'm guessing there are cases pending. Wish they'd hurry.

He is becoming as bad as Australia.

Disgusting globalist Nazis. :mad-61:

1631314479024.png

Ah, the slippery slope. Same reason Happy Meals are $50 now and people are marrying farm animals. Terrifying!
Is the president making it law you have to buy a happy meal or marry a farm animal? You moron.
Obviously you have to buy the meal or the ingredients for it if you don't farm it or raise it or hunt it or gather it yourself.

On the other hand at Fort Fun's house, a dead prostitute tells no more tales than a dead steer on an actual farm.

Yes, the doddering democrat in the Oval Office just directly threatened governors who won't toe the administration's line regarding schools and masking, distancing, etc. He is speaking live (sort of) right now. The senile statesman's writers are not doing him any favors with this approach.

Good for Biden. He is fighting against the greatest mass murderers in history. It is a shame they didn't get as upset over the coronavirus and fight like hell. We might have fewer cases.

Democrat feel-facts almost invariably collide with reality.

I know highly respected tech people (those pesky PhDs!) who are prepared to walk over this, including Microsoft millionaires.
Yep. The hospital and associated health plan I work with have lost a lot of employees over this mandate. Including upper management (corporate),business office and medical ( and accociated) staff.

Apparently Pedo Joe wants the economy to suffer some more.

Yep. The hospital and associated health plan I work with have lost a lot of employees over this mandate. Including upper management (corporate),business office and medical ( and accociated) staff.

Apparently Pedo Joe wants the economy to suffer some more.
Those pulling Pedo Joe's strings.

The chronic nursing/teacher shortage in particular is about to get a whole lot worse.

Thanks Democrats! :)

A "lot"? Like, what percentage of their employees have resigned or been fired over it, would you say? Houston Methodist system: 153 resigned or fired, 22,000 employed there. 0.7% attrition.

Forum List

Back