Biden to governors: "I will take steps to get you out of the way."

Would that be the same cops that the Democrats claim have been indiscriminately killing blacks???

The cops that the Democrats have been defunding (and even going as far as phycally attacking, firebombing, and murdering)???

THAT should get interesting!!!
Especially since many are protesting the Vax mandate.

The vaccine? Are you stupid?

I find it amazing how in less than a year your fraud president and his whore vp have gone from don’t trust a Trump vaccine and never get one to this same vaccine is fucking mandatory and if you don’t you lose your job.

It’s insane to see. From fuck this shit I’m not doing it to well it shouldn’t be mandatory to yeah it’s mandatory. In less than a year.
A vaccine is not a "medical procedure".

I know...I know...a loss for Team Covid.
Well team COVID seems to be Faucci and him sending money to the chinks do gain of function research and letting this go global.

We are basically fighting a virus our own government helped create by funding the all trust worthy Chinese.

Your own government paid for this virus they are now using to eliminate you freedoms. Kinda crazy isn’t it.

Yes, the doddering democrat in the Oval Office just directly threatened governors who won't toe the administration's line regarding schools and masking, distancing, etc. He is speaking live (sort of) right now. The senile statesman's writers are not doing him any favors with this approach.
Good for Old Joe... use whatever powers the Presidency has to sideline those GOP kokksukkers threatening to punish schools for mask- and vaccine mandates.

Au contraire... Rump is throwing peanuts from the sidelines nowadays... :abgg2q.jpg:
Homeless.jpg

Forum List

Back