Biden to governors: "I will take steps to get you out of the way."

Good for Old Joe... use whatever powers the Presidency has to ......
The words that those slaughtered by a tyrant regret having said, just before the blade falls. Be careful what you wish for, useful fool.

Yes, the doddering democrat in the Oval Office just directly threatened governors who won't toe the administration's line regarding schools and masking, distancing, etc. He is speaking live (sort of) right now. The senile statesman's writers are not doing him any favors with this approach.
Bwahahahahaha.....omg that is hilarious.... I can't believe they actually let him spit that out on stage.

Jo

Yes, the doddering democrat in the Oval Office just directly threatened governors who won't toe the administration's line regarding schools and masking, distancing, etc. He is speaking live (sort of) right now. The senile statesman's writers are not doing him any favors with this approach.

Quote the links verbatim and we'll see who is telling the truth.

No, it's not.
Rather you think it is or isn't really doesn't matter I don't believe the government has the legal authority to make people get a vaccine. I have no doubt if this was being done by Trump or any Republican President you and the other board lefties would be calling it an overreach, abuse of power and probably calling for impeachment.

"I will take steps to get you out of the way."​

Covid-19 is doing that too.

If you’re scared of needles and masks how you gonna win a civil war?
So grab your needles, masks, and dildos...

Biden hasn't been able to take our guns (and sales are still at record highs)...

I'll even lay Vegas odds on the outcome!!!

What part of you are going to get vaccinated, you are going to wear a mask, and you are going to act like you've got some sense are you confused about?
The part where someone in my GOVERNMENT got the idea they could tell me I'd be taking a drug I don't WANT to take. The fact that you find nothing unusual in that news says more about your level of CUCK than it says about me, at all.

So grab your needles, masks, and dildos...

Biden hasn't been able to take our guns (and sales are still at record highs)...

I'll even lay Vegas odds on the outcome!!!
You don’t have any money.

Ah, the slippery slope. Same reason Happy Meals are $50 now and people are marrying farm animals. Terrifying!
I really wouldn't mention screwing farm animals on a open forum if I were you...

Considering Sleezy Joe's propensity for getting naked and chasing the dog, you might give him ideas if he hears about that...

But it could certainly explain why he likes the Taliban and their habit of screwing goats!!!

Unkotare
Guess the stuttering fuck doesn't know he can't tell any State what they can or can't do. Just shows what an incompetent ass he is.

Damn you rightards are dumb as shit. Every CEO in America just said thank you Mr. President. They now have the cover they need to tell their employees, and customer base, their hands are tied by OSHA regulations. And the vaccinations, and test kits don't cost them anything. Their employees are vaccinated and back to work. Their customers are vaccinated that come into their businesses. It's a win win situation for them.

You must have went to Trump university to get all of that learnin', huh?

(smile) You are an abject Moron. It's Deja Vu, 1938 all over again. Look at how easily you people are accepting this totalitarian power grab. I know what kind of person you so neither your acceptance of this or your hatred surprises me.

Can you imagine the fury if Trump had said the same thing?

Is the president making it law you have to buy a happy meal or marry a farm animal? You moron
You idiot. I have to explain this to you? Okay.

The president is also not signing a law doing any of the fantasies you are fantasizing. So you sound like the morons who said gay marriage would lead to marrying farm animals.

Duh. I will remember to spell shit out for you in the future.

Democrat feel-facts almost invariably collide with reality.

I know highly respected tech people (those pesky PhDs!) who are prepared to walk over this, including Microsoft millionaires.
Then let them. A poor little footsoldier like you doesnt have the means to put on the dog and pony show they are putting on.

Unkotare
Guess the stuttering fuck doesn't know he can't tell any State what they can or can't do. Just shows what an incompetent ass he is.
What a stupid post. Of course he knows. He is a normal, rational human being. He can use the DOJ and can sidestep the idiot governors, removing their penalties.

Forum List

Back