Biden to governors: "I will take steps to get you out of the way."

If you’re scared of needles and masks how

Geez you’re paranoid. No one wants to control your meaningless ass. You mean nothing. What people want is responsible action to minimize viral spread. It’s a simple goal with a simple solution. You know what is complex? The thought that there is some giant liberal conspiracy that gives a shit what you do.
If you didn’t give a shit your retarded president wouldn’t be making it a mandate and you wouldn’t be jerking off watching him do it on video. Which is it moron? You either don’t give a fuck so a mandate isn’t necessary or you do and want to force everyone to be as fearful as you. Pick one dickhead.

You scared of needles? Pussy.
Go fuck yourself asshole and Fyi you dumb fuck I got vaccinated back in March not because of any government mandate or requirement but because I choose to emphasis on I choose. Despite the claims made by dim bulb Biden and his equally dim followers I'm not angry with nor do I have any hate towards people who have choosen not to get vaccinated. I respect their right to make there own decisions in regards to this issue maybe if you on the left would try this instead of being such condecending assholes you might convince people to get vaccinated.

If you didn’t give a shit your retarded president wouldn’t be making it a mandate and you wouldn’t be jerking off watching him do it on video. Which is it moron? You either don’t give a fuck so a mandate isn’t necessary or you do and want to force everyone to be as fearful as you. Pick one dickhead.
I already typed this. God you’re stupid. No wonder you’re an antivaxer. I’m guessing HS dropout too. Here you go:

“What people want is responsible action to minimize viral spread. It’s a simple goal with a simple solution.”

Go fuck yourself asshole and Fyi you dumb fuck I got vaccinated back in March not because of any government mandate or requirement but because I choose to emphasis on I choose. Despite the claims made by dim bulb Biden and his equally dim followers
Well then what medical procedure is being forced on you?

What medical procedure are they trying to make you have?
The vaccine? Are you stupid?

I find it amazing how in less than a year your fraud president and his whore vp have gone from don’t trust a Trump vaccine and never get one to this same vaccine is fucking mandatory and if you don’t you lose your job.

It’s insane to see. From fuck this shit I’m not doing it to well it shouldn’t be mandatory to yeah it’s mandatory. In less than a year.

You know, a lot of people are refusing to take the shot...

As a matter of fact, a lot of people in the medical profession, who worked through the pandemic, are now losing their jobs because they don't trust the so-called "vaccine"...

What do you plan to do when you can't get in for medical care because you can't find someone who will take your Obunglecare that can see you???

Bullshit. 96% of doctors are vaccinated. Very few people in the medical profession aren't vaccinated, and being vaccinated is being mandated by most hospitals, clinics and long term care settings.

Well then what medical procedure is being forced on you?
One me none but the government is trying to force people to get the vaccine through what has now gone from mandates to requirements. Last I checked they didn't have the power do that and I'm dam sure if Trump had been reelected and he or any Republican President was trying to do this you and the rest of the board lefties would be fully against it.

Just because the feds force you to do something does not mean they are totalitarians...............or does it?

Anyhow if biden had any leadership ability his puppetmaster would not need to force anyone to take the needle.

When a regime has to force people to do things it means they have failed.

Biden failed to deal with this pandemic and now the puppetmaster has to step in and use the power of the Feceral Government to force Americans to do something.

When free people are forced to do somerhing does that mean they are no longer free?

If you’re scared of needles and masks how
Makes no sense.
Geez you’re paranoid.
Projection.
No one wants to control your meaningless ass.
Bizarre statement.
You mean nothing.
Projection.
What people want is responsible action to minimize viral spread.
What some people want is civil war, and it looks like their wishes will come true.
It’s a simple goal with a simple solution.
That's what he (Hitler) said!
You know what is complex?
Do tell.
The thought that there is some giant liberal conspiracy that gives a shit what you do.
Do you believe there's a giant liberal conspiracy?

I never brought it up, so have no idea why you're spewing about it.

:)

The vaccine? Are you stupid?

I find it amazing how in less than a year your fraud president and his whore vp have gone from don’t trust a Trump vaccine and never get one to this same vaccine is fucking mandatory and if you don’t you lose your job.

It’s insane to see. From fuck this shit I’m not doing it to well it shouldn’t be mandatory to yeah it’s mandatory. In less than a year.

It's amazing how consistently you lie.

Whatever made you think the vaccine wouldn't be mandatory at some point? How stupid are you that you thought it wouldn't become a necessity. Every other vaccine against a major illness has been made mandatory.

Try enrolling you unvaccinated child in a public school.

I already typed this. God you’re stupid. No wonder you’re an antivaxer. I’m guessing HS dropout too. Here you go:

“What people want is responsible action to minimize viral spread. It’s a simple goal with a simple solution.”
And that simple solution is do what you say. Fuck off.

It's amazing how consistently you lie.

Whatever made you think the vaccine wouldn't be mandatory at some point? How stupid are you that you thought it wouldn't become a necessity. Every other vaccine against a major illness has been made mandatory.

Try enrolling you unvaccinated child in a public school.
Well now. That is some serious government control. Are you Canadian’s. So used to that it seems natural?

Tje government said so. Comply. The Canadian way eh?

Forum List

Back