Biden to governors: "I will take steps to get you out of the way."

Skewsy? When did you become a Authoritarian pig?
Damn you rightards are dumb as shit. Every CEO in America just said thank you Mr. President. They now have the cover they need to tell their employees, and customer base, their hands are tied by OSHA regulations. And the vaccinations, and test kits don't cost them anything. Their employees are vaccinated and back to work. Their customers are vaccinated that come into their businesses. It's a win win situation for them.

You must have went to Trump university to get all of that learnin', huh?

Nah, fort fun is an idiot. He’ll try to spin it.
Well, I was going to point out that the pot needed to be sweetened - 5 Happys, a goat AND a protest for the removal of ALL Mayor McCheese statues because racist! :mad:

I wasn't addressing anything about your painfully retarded and irrelevant post. Son, one day you will learn that the world does not revolve around you.

I never really experienced a true bubble of stupid before coming to this place.

Damn you rightards are dumb as shit. Every CEO in America just said thank you Mr. President. They now have the cover they need to tell their employees, and customer base, their hands are tied by OSHA regulations. And the vaccinations, and test kits don't cost them anything. Their employees are vaccinated and back to work. Their customers are vaccinated that come into their businesses. It's a win win situation for them.

You must have went to Trump university to get all of that learnin', huh?
Somebody is quite happy with their government overlords.

I have to ask. Is this happiness of a government boot on your neck just because that’s why you want it or do you really think that people like Bidumb, Pelosi and AOC are really smart and know what’s best for you?

Go fuck yourself. I will say the same to any politican from the President on down to a partisan message board moron. FYI love the irony in Adolf Biden now wanting to force people to get the same vaccine that he and his VP choice questioned and raised doubts about during the 2020 campigan you know the ones develpoed during the Trump administration.
That's nice too. Do you need me to find your mask for you?

Last one gave us uncontrolled paranoia and covid. Big upgrade to Biden even if you think he’s over reaching to control the outbreak.
What the fuck do you think we have now? You have always been the uncontrolled paranoia. It’s you dumbass. You are the paranoid idiot now cheering for government mandates on top of the previous ones. When the fuck are you going to settle down and stop being a dick?

We are now on the brink of civil war.
If you’re scared of needles and masks how
What the fuck do you think we have now? You have always been the uncontrolled paranoia. It’s you dumbass. You are the paranoid idiot now cheering for government mandates on top of the previous ones. When the fuck are you going to settle down and stop being a dick?
Geez you’re paranoid. No one wants to control your meaningless ass. You mean nothing. What people want is responsible action to minimize viral spread. It’s a simple goal with a simple solution. You know what is complex? The thought that there is some giant liberal conspiracy that gives a shit what you do.

Govs haven't acted cause they know they don't have the power to do this and neither does Biden

If the biden regime can dictate that everyone must take a experimental vaccine.....what will they dictate next?

Anyhow; I think we should pause a moment and remember: biden really is just a puppet....he walks where he is told to walk, he jumps to where he is told to jump and he bends over when the puppetmaster tells him to.

The real dictator is behind the scenes in the shadows....who is he?

Forum List

Back