Biden to governors: "I will take steps to get you out of the way."

You know, a lot of people are refusing to take the shot...

As a matter of fact, a lot of people in the medical profession, who worked through the pandemic, are now losing their jobs because they don't trust the so-called "vaccine"...

What do you plan to do when you can't get in for medical care because you can't find someone who will take your Obunglecare that can see you???
Ridiculous conservative fantasy.

That's nice.

Now put on your mask and get in line for your shot.
Go fuck yourself. I will say the same to any politican from the President on down to a partisan message board moron. FYI love the irony in Adolf Biden now wanting to force people to get the same vaccine that he and his VP choice questioned and raised doubts about during the 2020 campigan you know the ones develpoed during the Trump administration.

Biden's handlers may have bitten off more than they can chew with this silliness. Even the dumbest prog governor must see blind obedience is a political death sentence in the next election. Nor is such an idiotic threat a good idea when a Democrat faces recall soon.

Biden's handlers may have bitten off more than they can chew with this silliness. Even the dumbest prog governor must see blind obedience is a political death sentence in the next election. Nor is such an idiotic threat a good idea when a Democrat faces recall soon.
haha, you say the DUMBEST shit. Like, always.

hey genius... check out what may be our most backwards State chock full of dumbasses like you: Florida. Most Floridians opposed the Governor's mandate ban and the courts ruled it unconstitutional.

So maybe join us in reality.

Go fuck yourself. I will say the same to any politican from the President on down to a partisan message board moron. FYI love the irony in Adolf Biden now wanting to force people to get the same vaccine that he and his VP choice questioned and raised doubts about during the 2020 campigan you know the ones develpoed during the Trump administration.
Biden is a total phony. First he was against the vaccines now he's for them. He threatens companies with massive fines for failing to obey his vaccination mandate yet allows Covid infested illegals to pour across the border by the thousands.

Your body, your choice. No job, no sports, no going to public places. Everything you do costs extra.

If you don’t care about your fellow Americans, don’t expect them to want you around either.
Then it's not really my choice, fascist pig skank.

Forum List

Back