Biden to governors: "I will take steps to get you out of the way."

Then it's not really my choice
Of course it is. You can:

1) stay home (best choice for everyone)
2) Go to a business that doesn't require you to be vaccinated
3) Go to a business that DOES require it, and get tossed out on your fat, stupid ass

Your body, your choice.

So which word in "expelled for bringing a weapon to school" is the three syllable word?
I wasn't addressing anything about your painfully retarded and irrelevant post. Son, one day you will learn that the world does not revolve around you.

Put the unvaccinated sick people who are hospitalized with covid in a high school gym somewhere. Thanks for the softball question.
So now we're moving from "healthcare is a human right" to "access to healthcare depends on the whims of a senile old Fucktard"...

Damn, I can't wait for you to lose control of the White House, Congress, and the Senate due to the Idiot-in-Chief's fuckups...

Since there will be a precedent, maybe we can just tell the Democrats to eat shit and die if they need medical care!!!

So now we're moving from "healthcare is a human right" to "access to healthcare depends on the whims of a senile old Fucktard"...
Nah, not really, I was pretty much joking. Nobody should be denied life saving care. After reading your shitstained asshole posts for a couple years, I did not think you were that sensitive.

You wish. We know you yearn for vicarious violence, like any other crazy old person who left behind their humanity long ago. But mostly people are just going to get vaccinated, when they realize acting like a fucking moron to impress their fellow moron cultists isn't worth losing the house and the car.
I wonder what other government demands could be used that if you don’t comply you lose your job, home and car. This seems like a pretty fucking bad road to go down.

For someone who cried daily about Trump being a dictator you sure as hell are falling in line for one.

I wonder what other government demands could be used that if you don’t comply you lose your job, home and car. This seems like a pretty fucking bad road to go down.

For someone who cried daily about Trump being a dictator you sure as hell are falling in line for one.
Ah, the slippery slope. Same reason Happy Meals are $50 now and people are marrying farm animals. Terrifying!

haha, you say the DUMBEST shit. Like, always.

hey genius... check out what may be our most backwards State chock full of dumbasses like you: Florida. Most Floridians opposed the Governor's mandate ban and the courts ruled it unconstitutional.

So maybe join us in reality.
I suppose getting on your knees for vaccines is probably more noble than a truckstop gloryhole, but no less pathetic. Watch and learn, voters don't like bootlickers.

The democrats told the people that Trump wanted to be a dictator.

Many of us even back then tried to tell people it was the democrats who have a totalitarian nature.

Trump was All American and loved liberty and wanted to protect it....yet the media lied to the people and did their best to convince them that Trump was another Hitler.

Now we see how right we were and how wrong the media was and is.

Leftwingers have throughout history been the group obsessed with totalitarianism.

I suppose getting on your knees for vaccines is probably more noble than a truckstop gloryhole, but no less pathetic. Watch and learn, voters don't like bootlickers.
You seem confused again. Better check the scoreboard dummy

Of course it is. You can:

1) stay home (best choice for everyone)
2) Go to a business that doesn't require you to be vaccinated
3) Go to a business that DOES require it, and get tossed out on your fat, stupid ass

Your body, your choice.
Shut the vaxxing shops down now. Pimping and procuring is not a good choice for public health.

Ah, the slippery slope. Same reason Happy Meals are $50 now and people are marrying farm animals. Terrifying!
Is the president making it law you have to buy a happy meal or marry a farm animal? You moron.

But here’s the point. If a democrat signed an EO that you had to buy 5 happy meals a week and fuck a goat to beat the rona, you would be in the drive thru right now and heading home with your four legged date.

The democrats told the people that Trump wanted to be a dictator.

Many of us even back then tried to tell people it was the democrats who have a totalitarian nature.

Trump was All American and loved liberty and wanted to protect it....yet the media lied to the people and did their best to convince them that Trump was another Hitler.

Now we see how right we were and how wrong the media was and is.

Leftwingers have throughout history been the group obsessed with totalitarianism.
Joe is moving past dictator status. He is vying for Anti Christ!

Is the president making it law you have to buy a happy meal or marry a farm animal? You moron.

But here’s the point. If a democrat signed an EO that you had to buy 5 happy meals a week and fuck a goat to beat the rona, you would be in the drive thru right now and heading home with your four legged date.
I believe this may be the thread. :)

Forum List

Back