🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden to let Trump off the hook

he knows full well that the NYS AG , & cy vance are on the job, & nailing donny - who cannot be pardoned for state crimes - is in good hands

The American people deserve to know all of the treasonous actions that the outgoing president engaged in. Most importantly because those who aided and abetted are still in congress
I would like to know about them.

Explain his "treasonous actions" in detail.

GO!

He has worked on the behalf of russia his whole administration. It is obvious that his efforts to spread Covid here were done at Putin's behest. Only possible explaination. I need not go into an exhaustive list of all the actions. The improvement of Russia's power and influence in the world speaks for itself.

What a huge load of crap. Do you morons ever post anything even remotely factual?

The American people deserve to know all of the treasonous actions that the outgoing president engaged in. Most importantly because those who aided and abetted are still in congress

GO!

He has worked on the behalf of russia his whole administration. It is obvious that his efforts to spread Covid here were done at Putin's behest. Only possible explaination. I need not go into an exhaustive list of all the actions. The improvement of Russia's power and influence in the world speaks for itself.

So, your "evidence" of treason is an opinion piece on CNN from a lefty hack?

Is this really the best ya got? :itsok:

I suppose y'all think Mitt Romney is a "lefty" too, right?
How is he distinguishable from a Democrat?

GO!

Did you vote in 2012? If so, for whom?

They've had 4 SOLID years of investigations on Trump and came up empty.
This is one of those 'DUH' moments

DOJ has a policy to not indict a sitting president and him being the president complicated ANY investigation. Now that he lost, all that goes away for him on Jan 21, 2021

Trump is pretty much an un-named co-conspirator in Cohen's bank fraud and campaign finance violations (client#1). Cohen went to jail for that.

Trump is implicated in about 10 episodes of Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller report and subsequent cases involving his associates.

Trump is implicated in tax evasion schemes and is currently under investigation in NY Southern District.
I marvel at how delusional these Trump hating TDS morons are.

GO!

Did you vote in 2012? If so, for whom?
How is that an answer my question?

He's probably right. Anyways the man's 74. It's a little late to invest that much energy in him. :dunno:
Agreed. It's too soon to know whether Biden's claims that he'll seek unity were bullshit. But we can hope. We need to get over the is culture-war driven idiocy that makes our political parties literal enemies. Our political factions should be rivals, not enemies, and we should try to remember that we're on the same side.
We aren't on the same side as Dims. They are blood sucking ticks. They are criminals. They are offering nothing I want.

He's probably right. Anyways the man's 74. It's a little late to invest that much energy in him. :dunno:
Agree. It is reminiscent of Gerald Ford's desire not to go after Nixon any further.

It does not help our country in the end but there will be Dems pissed off.
I understand the sentiment, but since he's created a Cult around disinformation - it's time to usher in an era of respect for the truth. Anyone who watched the Meuller/Ukraine hearings and read the Meuller reports knows what happened, and for them to sweep it under the rug as a mockery, calling it a hoax, because their Cult leader hijacked the messaging is not necessarily the best thing to do.
"Not necessarily the best thing to do" may be in the running for worst understatement of 2020.

They deserve to know all the treasonous actions that Biden engaged in.

From one crook to another.

Nov 16
"as he laughs all the way to the WWE Hall of Fame"
Quote Tweet
6d7ee018d3cb32cbf8eb0bb5ad5a3337_mini.jpeg

K R Kelly
@ongenocide
· Nov 16
"Trump is probably using campaign and post-election malarkey to commit biggest money-laundering op in history. He will be given blanket pardon which Biden admin will enforce under logic of "healing". Debt will be written off. Poor people will be left to suck shit and die (again)."

It's like democrats are begging us to accept Biden, even going as far saying, we won't come after Trump if we win.

Democrats are desperate for Trump to concede before all their election fraud is exposed. Plus Dems have to suck up to a GOP controlled Senate to get anything passed. Though asshole Schumer is now urging Biden to bypass congress and the people's representatives and rule as a dictator by executive order. First up forgiving all student loan debt by dictator decree.

Trump needs to concede because, 1) He lost. 2) There needs to be an orderly and peaceful transition of power. Especially with a pandemic still running unchecked because of his inaction and incompetence. Congress still controls the power of the purse if I remember correctly. Rule by EO is never backed up by Congressional authority. That being said, I'd like to see Democrats (along with President Biden) start taking a butane torch to the asses of the Republicans in the House and the Senate. Call them out for their obstruction and their inaction.
We don't need an orderly transition to a douchebag who committed election fraud and who took bribes from the Russians and the Chinese.

Then why do you support Trump for President? He got help from the Russians and he has deep ties to the Chinese. A lot of his stuff is manufactured there. :)
Got any links backing up your bullshit lies, Tardboi?

This wasn't even a difficult find, true believer. A simple Google search gives lots of them. Now back to your knees, open your mouth and wait for Donny to bring you your meal.

“Well, most of it is made in China, but we do have some stuff that’s made in America,” said Granada, pulling a scarf from the RV. “Right here, it’s recycled cotton,” stated Granada

Hey dumbfuck, I'm not referring to his in the open, legal businesses. Good lord you are a brain dead moron.

This thread is about alleged crimes by Trump, Simpleton. Please try to keep up.

Follow the thread of the conversation slinky. You can do it. That's what the Click to Expand hyperlink is there for. I answered a specific request from you. Wasn't talking about any crime.
Oh, so you are just whining and crying over a legit business.

Got it.

Your boy is just as into the Chinese as the other side is. Both sides are. The point is your ongoing hypocrisy.
NOT.

Agreed. It's too soon to know whether Biden's claims that he'll seek unity were bullshit. But we can hope. We need to get over the is culture-war driven idiocy that makes our political parties literal enemies. Our political factions should be rivals, not enemies, and we should try to remember that we're on the same side.
We aren't on the same side as Dims. They are blood sucking ticks. They are criminals. They are offering nothing I want.
Yes. The ENEMY. Got it. :rolleyes:

Trump has used the last four years using his Presidential powers to obstruct and hide evidence. Even Mueller said you can’t indict a sitting President.

Biden seems willing to move on.......I doubt Trump would have done the same.

What evidence would that be. Mueller cleared Trump. You lefty loons are funny as hell.

You spent the last four years investigating Trump and came up goose egg.

Biden isn't letting Trump off any hook. LMAO

Mueller didnt clear him.
OLC opinion is that a sitting president cannot be indicted.

Jesus moron. If Mueller had found anything he would have told the Senate. He found nothing. I know reality is hard for you to understand but your constant gripping about Trump being a criminal is you just beating a dead horse.

Good Lord.
Mueller's report found a bunch of crimes. Why do you think Manafort is in jail? (among many other indictments)

The main takeaways from mueller's findings are.
* the president can be guilty of obstruction, even if there's no underlying crime.
* Trump pressured witnesses not to cooperate with investigation
* Trump asked senior officials to lie or mislead the public.
* Trump tried to fire Mueller
* Trump's attempts to thwart investigation often failed because his aides didnt follow thru.

separately though, probably more important:

Then why didn't Mueller reccomend to Congress an indictment? The answer is that none of those claims are true.

If Trump wanted to fire Mueller, then Mueller would have been fired. It's strictly within his article II powers to fire Mueller.

Trump has used the last four years using his Presidential powers to obstruct and hide evidence. Even Mueller said you can’t indict a sitting President.

What evidence would that be. Mueller cleared Trump. You lefty loons are funny as hell.

Mueller didnt clear him.

Jesus moron. If Mueller had found anything he would have told the Senate. He found nothing. I know reality is hard for you to understand but your constant gripping about Trump being a criminal is you just beating a dead horse.

Good Lord.
Mueller's report found a bunch of crimes. Why do you think Manafort is in jail? (among many other indictments)

* the president can be guilty of obstruction, even if there's no underlying crime.
* Trump's attempts to thwart investigation often failed because his aides didnt follow thru.

Then why didn't Mueller reccomend to Congress an indictment? The answer is that none of those claims are true.

If Trump wanted to fire Mueller, then Mueller would have been fired. It's strictly within his article II powers to fire Mueller.

^ 'Then why didn't Mueller reccomend to Congress an indictment?'

Mueller didnt clear him.

Good Lord.

Mueller recanted any claim that he didn't reccoment indictments because of DOJ policy.

Mueller didnt clear him.

Good Lord.

Mueller recanted any claim that he didn't reccoment indictments because of DOJ policy.

No, he didn't.

How old are you? Seriously.

Biden does not want to tie up his administration with endless investigations of Trump. He urges Democrats to “move on”

President-elect Joe Biden has privately told advisers that he doesn't want his presidency to be consumed by investigations of his predecessor, according to five people familiar with the discussions, despite pressure from some Democrats who want inquiries into President Donald Trump, his policies and members of his administration.

You have it backwards. Trump is going to put Biden in jail.

Mueller didnt clear him.

Good Lord.

he recanted nothing.

Biden does not want to tie up his administration with endless investigations of Trump. He urges Democrats to “move on”

President-elect Joe Biden has privately told advisers that he doesn't want his presidency to be consumed by investigations of his predecessor, according to five people familiar with the discussions, despite pressure from some Democrats who want inquiries into President Donald Trump, his policies and members of his administration.

You have it backwards. Trump is going to put Biden in jail.

baby bars.jpg

Mueller didnt clear him.

Good Lord.

He told Congress they should investigate.
We know the Senate would look the other way

Investigate what. Mueller cleared Trump. Do you honestly think that if he had something he wouldn't have told Congress. Good Lord how dense can you be.
Mueller says otherwise

Investigations are not implemented to exonerate people, moron.

The idiot Mueller was using DC speak to try to cover the fact he found nothing.

Good Lord you are stupid.

Forum List

Back