Biden to Take Third Vacation of the Year

You'd think we have piles of money laying around Washington. I think it's completely inappropriate during the Sequester. Before anyone says something stupid, like they deserve vacations like other presidents, I remind you that during the extraordinarily difficult financial times we are enduring, it's in the absolute poorest of taste to flaunt the fact that they can still live the high life- on our dime. No president would escape criticism considering this country is broke and operating on borrowed money. It's bad enough we still hand out billions in aid, we don't need our elected officials acting like spoiled royals.

There is nothing inappropriate about calling you out on this. They work hard and deserve vacation time.

Yeah...destroying a nation can sure wear a person out.

He deserves some perks after that spanking he gave Paul Ryan in the debate. :)

He's also been on the road a lot promoting gun control and other Democratic issues. That's a lot more work than most VPs do and a lot more than we've seen throughout the Bush/Cheney years.

He is as worthless as your comments . :cuckoo:

Not like he's doing anything.

Reminds me of a Will Rogers quote.

The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, "How is the president?"

You'd think we have piles of money laying around Washington. I think it's completely inappropriate during the Sequester. Before anyone says something stupid, like they deserve vacations like other presidents, I remind you that during the extraordinarily difficult financial times we are enduring, it's in the absolute poorest of taste to flaunt the fact that they can still live the high life- on our dime. No president would escape criticism considering this country is broke and operating on borrowed money. It's bad enough we still hand out billions in aid, we don't need our elected officials acting like spoiled royals.

There is nothing inappropriate about calling you out on this. They work hard and deserve vacation time.

Destroying a nation? Fucking JOE BIDEN destroying the nation? Hyperbole much? :doubt:

The new face of evil.

joe-biden.jpg

And that is his angry face.

It's amazing how he has destroyed the economy and the stock market. Oh, wrong guy; that was Bush.

Forum List

Back