Biden to undo sanctions on Iran, world’s leading financier of terrorism

What happens when you elect a feeble, senile gentleman who spent his life as a chameleon, and as Obama's lapdog, a position he still fills.

The Trump sanctions have had a tremendous impact on Iran, tanking their economy, currency, oil exports and increasing the cost of living inside the country. This is absolutely something the Biden administration should continue, but of course they want to reinstate the phony Iran nuclear deal and repeal all sanctions that Trump has since imposed.

Which will just makes the world’s largest state sponsor of terror much richer. How is that even close to a good idea? It’s utterly irresponsible, but that’s what Teleprompter Joe is best known for these days…

https://newsthud.com/breaking-biden-to-undo-sanctions-on-iran-worlds-leading-financier-of-terrorism/

It's of course being done at China's direction, because they literally own Joe Biden:

Don't be ridiculous.. Iran is in Russia's sphere of influence.

What happens when you elect a feeble, senile gentleman who spent his life as a chameleon, and as Obama's lapdog, a position he still fills.

The Trump sanctions have had a tremendous impact on Iran, tanking their economy, currency, oil exports and increasing the cost of living inside the country. This is absolutely something the Biden administration should continue, but of course they want to reinstate the phony Iran nuclear deal and repeal all sanctions that Trump has since imposed.

Which will just makes the world’s largest state sponsor of terror much richer. How is that even close to a good idea? It’s utterly irresponsible, but that’s what Teleprompter Joe is best known for these days…

https://newsthud.com/breaking-biden-to-undo-sanctions-on-iran-worlds-leading-financier-of-terrorism/

I think its probably a good idea.. Maybe they will stop funding the Al Houthis in Yemen. Iran needs to join the international community

Why do you want a radical theocracy that executes homosexuals and treats women like cattle in the "international community"? I think I know, but go ahead and confirm it for me...

I think its probably a good idea.. Maybe they will stop funding the Al Houthis in Yemen. Iran needs to join the international community

Why do you want a radical theocracy that executes homosexuals and treats women like cattle in the "international community"? I think I know, but go ahead and confirm it for me...

Iran executes child molesters .

Women in Iran are very stylish and independent... They make up more than half the university students. Have you ever been to Iran?

Like the Saudis you mean ?

President Biden...
"I support corporations banning Georgia!!!... (in effect, just like sanctions)

meanwhile...

"Let's stop the sanctions against Iran"

because... this makes sense.
Biden wants to Ban Georgia, Ban Christian Americans, but gets on his knees to service Iran, China, Russia and The Globalist Cabal.

Women in Iran are very stylish and independent... They make up more than half the university students. Have you ever been to Iran?
Iran executes and imprisons women and men who choose to be Christians.

Gays in Iran (while you cheer):

EiZBORkXgAEiJrp.jpg

President Biden...

meanwhile...

You don’t help your arguments when you use baseless hyperbole.

In a free market, a corporation is free to do business with whom ever they choose. If major-league baseball, which is a private corporation, chooses not to do business with in the state of Georgia, it’s their legal prerogative to make that choice.

In fact this is the essential essence a free market. Let the market choose what’s right and what’s wrong and who they want to do business with. Now that such principles are not working in favour of conservatives, suddenly even the free market isn’t good enough for you fools.

I will say Iranians I known, who escaped from Iran in the early days of Khomeini, have been very cool. Educated and cultured.

Get rid of the ruling mullahs and the Revolutionary Guard, and you may have something there once again.

The Trump sanctions have had a

currency, oil exports and increasing the cost of living inside the country. This is absolutely something the Biden administration should continue, but of course they want to reinstate the phony Iran nuclear deal and repeal all sanctions that Trump has since imposed.

LOLOL.. Saudi doesn't execute homosexuals.. Their women make up 67% of university students.. and 70% of the business licenses. They own and operate everything from restaurants to import-export companies to small factories, publishing companies, plus beauty shops, furniture stores etc.

Biden wants to Ban Georgia, Ban Christian Americans, but gets on his knees to service Iran, China, Russia and The Globalist Cabal.

Just like Obama did
That's why Obama Bin Spying never left Washington DC. He was the head of the Confederate Shadow Government and has effectively made himself the hidden president working behind the scenes through proxies like Rosenstein, Wray, Mueller, John Kerry and others to undermine this country and bring it under the control of the Globalist Cabal, The UN, The WEP and other Global Government Initiatives.

This is Obama's 3rd term, but considering the damage he was doing during Trump's term, may as well say it is is 4th.

currency, oil exports and increasing the cost of living inside the country. This is absolutely something the Biden administration should continue, but of course they want to reinstate the phony Iran nuclear deal and repeal all sanctions that Trump has since imposed.

LOLOL.. Saudi doesn't execute homosexuals.. Their women make up 67% of university students.. and 70% of the business licenses. They own and operate everything from restaurants to import-export companies to small factories, publishing companies, plus beauty shops, furniture stores etc.

Correct. Iran executes homosexuals. Then you and they both defend it:

President Biden...

meanwhile...

In a free market, a corporation is free to do business with whom ever they choose. If major-league baseball, which is a private corporation, chooses not to do business with in the state of Georgia, it’s their legal prerogative to make that choice.

In fact this is the essential essence a free market. Let the market choose what’s right and what’s wrong and who they want to do business with. Now that such principles are not working in favour of conservatives, suddenly even the free market isn’t good enough for you fools.
It is no Hyperbole to say Biden Inc was and is a corrupt Graft, Extortion and Bribery machine and that this wooden headed senile marionette is still owned by China, Russia, North Korea and Iran. He is more concerned about our enemies and about tearing down our borders to let us be invaded than he is about taxpaying American Citizens and this country's welfare and prosperity and security.

Last edited:

Sounds like another Hussain Obama idea, friend of the Muslim Brotherhood, friend of Iran.

President Biden...

meanwhile...

It is no Hyperbole to say Biden Inc was and is a corrupt Graft, Extortion and Bribery machine and that this wooden headed senile marionette is still owned by China, Russia, North Korea and Iran. He is more concerned about our enemies and about tearing down our borders to let us be invaded than he is about taxpaying American Citizens and this country's welfare and prosperity and security.
A chip right off the Obama playbook.

President Biden...

meanwhile...

You really are this dense aren't you?
Biden said he supports it. I didn't say a freaking thing about busines decisions or anything other than...
Biden said he supports those are are, in effect, sanctioning Georgia. - THIS IS A FACT. He likes it. Wants more of it actually, that is what he said.
But a country that finances terrorism, treats women worse than the family dog, executes homosexuals' and are as racist as they come - he is going to stop sanctions on THEM.

All of this is a fact.

Correct. Iran executes homosexuals. Then you and they both defend it:

If you read the cases, the men who were executed raped young boys.

Forum List

Back