Biden to undo sanctions on Iran, world’s leading financier of terrorism

The only thing in question is if the war we are heading into will be conventional or nuclear and if it is conventional how long will it be before they reinstate the draft.
Everyone knows your "conventional" is all BS. You cant even whoop some rugheads that have no equipment.....800 billion a year ? I recommend not fucking with someone who has airplanes and stuff. You aren't capable, unless that BIG GREAT AMERRYKIN RED Button actually works ???
It's probably waiting for a Windoze update too.

President Biden...
"I support corporations banning Georgia... in effect, like sanctions!!!"

meanwhile...

"Let's stop the sanctions against Iran"

because... this makes sense.
Its because iran told him to drop them a few days ago.
Biden - "stop breaking the iran deal"
Iran - "drop sanctions or fuck off, cuck"
Biden - "yes sir" <sanctions dropped>
Iran wanted sanctions dropped, as a condition for negotiation and a sign of good faith, long before a few days ago. The grifter put in this position because we can't be trusted.
Where did you find your quoted info because it is maavelous.
Heard it on the news the other day. Biden was complaining because they were going against the iran deal. Iran told the senile fool to fuck off or give them what they want. And thats what he did.
What news station? Iran only repeated what they have been saying all along.
Thanks to Trump, they don't trust us and that is understandable. The sanctions can be reinstated with the push of a button so it really doesn't matter except that it is a show of good faith.

President Biden...

meanwhile...

Iran wanted sanctions dropped, as a condition for negotiation and a sign of good faith, long before a few days ago. The grifter put in this position because we can't be trusted.
Heard it on the news the other day. Biden was complaining because they were going against the iran deal. Iran told the senile fool to fuck off or give them what they want. And thats what he did.
Thanks to Trump, they don't trust us and that is understandable. The sanctions can be reinstated with the push of a button so it really doesn't matter except that it is a show of good faith.
Yeah, they suddenly started not trusting us because of trump. Lets ignore history for the sake of your bias. :lol:

What happens when you elect a feeble, senile gentleman who spent his life as a chameleon, and as Obama's lapdog, a position he still fills.

The Trump sanctions have had a tremendous impact on Iran, tanking their economy, currency, oil exports and increasing the cost of living inside the country. This is absolutely something the Biden administration should continue, but of course they want to reinstate the phony Iran nuclear deal and repeal all sanctions that Trump has since imposed.

Which will just makes the world’s largest state sponsor of terror much richer. How is that even close to a good idea? It’s utterly irresponsible, but that’s what Teleprompter Joe is best known for these days…

https://newsthud.com/breaking-biden-to-undo-sanctions-on-iran-worlds-leading-financier-of-terrorism/

Mr. Biden IS NOT SENILE.

The Traitor is an asshole, Putin Loving, Pussy Grabbing Orange Shit Stain

PRESIDENT BIDEN on effectively supporting sanctions against his own countrymen in Georgia...

angry.jpeg

Biden when Iran tells him to drop sanctions on them...

bow.jpg

President Biden...

meanwhile...

Yeah, they suddenly started not trusting us because of trump. Lets ignore history for the sake of your bias. :lol:
We all know that Iran didn't trust us, but they made a deal with us which we walked away from, and that is the point. Would you start negotiations after this bone-headed move by the grifter without a show of good faith?

I have ALWAYS been against the US imposing sanctions on others. We have NO business doing that.
Well, maybe it's better than war. (If it works, that is.) I have a book I want to read, War by Other Means. It talks about all this sort of thing: sanctions, blockades, the refusal to sell scrap metal to Japan in the '30s, which turned out to be a major motive for the attack on Pearl Harbor, so it doesn't always work well. I can't say it's working well in the case of Iran, but I don't care what we do to people who are constantly shrieking "Death to America!!"

"War by Other Means" sometimes works, perhaps, but sometimes leads to shooting war.

I have been assuming Biden's war will be with Iran. Along with the 32 others we continue indefinitely, the Forever Wars.

When libs like Obama and Joe stop oil drilling in the USA they need it to come from elsewhere...like Iran....so expect more wars in the sand for oil...blood for oil...you libs will rue the day that you stood against America being free from the oil cartel in the middle east....Trump had us in a safe productive place energy independent and Joe sent us running back to business as usual.....where we must beg other nations to reduce prices....we are so screwed....if you have a son our daughter do not let them enlist.....

I have ALWAYS been against the US imposing sanctions on others. We have NO business doing that.
Well, maybe it's better than war. (If it works, that is.) I have a book I want to read, War by Other Means. It talks about all this sort of thing: sanctions, blockades, the refusal to sell scrap metal to Japan in the '30s, which turned out to be a major motive for the attack on Pearl Harbor, so it doesn't always work well. I can't say it's working well in the case of Iran, but I don't care what we do to people who are constantly shrieking "Death to America!!"

We are the ones that screwed with them. They have every right to be wary and not care much for the U.S.

What happens when you elect a feeble, senile gentleman who spent his life as a chameleon, and as Obama's lapdog, a position he still fills.

The Trump sanctions have had a tremendous impact on Iran, tanking their economy, currency, oil exports and increasing the cost of living inside the country. This is absolutely something the Biden administration should continue, but of course they want to reinstate the phony Iran nuclear deal and repeal all sanctions that Trump has since imposed.

Which will just makes the world’s largest state sponsor of terror much richer. How is that even close to a good idea? It’s utterly irresponsible, but that’s what Teleprompter Joe is best known for these days…

https://newsthud.com/breaking-biden-to-undo-sanctions-on-iran-worlds-leading-financier-of-terrorism/

Mr. Biden IS NOT SENILE.

That's what he claims, when he can remember the word.

The Democrats love them some Muslim, Chinese, Illegal and Negro shit, don't they?

Mr. Biden IS NOT SENILE.

The Traitor is an asshole, Putin Loving, Pussy Grabbing Orange Shit Stain
Awww some more Trump manlove from the demented libber

President Biden...

meanwhile...

Trump's bellicose rhetoric and Brinkmanship destroyed any trust which many more nations and many more American Citizens may have had.

It's of course being done at China's direction, because they literally own Joe Biden:

I think its probably a good idea.. Maybe they will stop funding the Al Houthis in Yemen. Iran needs to join the international community

President Biden...

meanwhile...

Trump's bellicose rhetoric and Brinkmanship destroyed any trust which many more nations and many more American Citizens may have had.
I bet you really like Trump's belli-cose you have a picture of it hung in your bathroom right looneytunes??

Forum List

Back