Biden told not to tout his accomplishments at debate .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Biden is being advised not to focus on successes [Biden policies] at the debate .. I guess Dems don't want him talking about his economic , border security , crime , inflation , foreign policies [war] ect ... WOW Dems are telling Biden to steer away from what he's done since he was elected ..

Biden is being advised not to focus on successes [Biden policies] at the debate .. I guess Dems don't want him talking about his economic , border security , crime , inflation , foreign policies [war] ect ... WOW Dems are telling Biden to steer away from what he's done since he was elected ..

Oh goody, that just means he's going to attempt to attack "convicted felon" Donald Trump.

This worked in 2020; it is highly unlikely to work now.

I still think there's a 50/50 shot Joe Biden comes down with a last minute mysterious "illness"

So in other words, just deflect.

Can he, though? Doesn't that require too much brain flexibility? I think he will just freeze and stare off. Maybe drool.
Biden will be ready and prepped for the debate .. he's more than likely memorized the answers to the debate topics and questions he will receive .. don't trust Dems or the debate moderators one smidgen ..

Why would they allow.Trump a massive doorway to walk through? Trump can now repeat, "you notice he isn't talking about his accomplishments? Thats because he doesnt have any". He is goijng to go over the narrative, they have been crafting these answers all week. Possibly to questions they know are coming.

The demented LEFT are off the rails delusional at this point.
Damn.
SM7; off the rails is putting it mildly. The statist lefties/Biden administration's only accomplishments is keeping a war going that has technically bankrupted the American taxpayers, caused untold amounts of lost human life for both Russia & Ukraine plus other nationalities & for what??? All of the above should/could have been avoided with just QUALITY AMBASSADORSHIP. Why do we employee Ambassadors just to not utilize them???? Then there remains the OPEN BORDERS issue which hopefully the future Trump admin. can get a handle upon, @ a co$t to the American taxpayers of course. Below; the statist left/Biden admin success record.

The $tati$t left marxinazi$, don't go bankrupt without them!

because he doesn't have any!!!! hahahaahahaahahahahahaahaha

Oh goody, that just means he's going to attempt to attack "convicted felon" Donald Trump.

This worked in 2020; it is highly unlikely to work now.

I still think there's a 50/50 shot Joe Biden comes down with a last minute mysterious "illness"
It will be ALL about Trump and zero about his pathetic record of failure the past 4 years.

Democrat "accomplishments" are of two varieties. First are good things that happened while they were in office. They did nothing to make them happen, and probably have no idea why they happened, but they can claim them as accomplishments because of convenient timing.

Second is when they spend YOUR OWN MONEY to give you "free stuff." Like "forgiving" billions of dollars in student loans.

Other than those two, they have bupkis.

Democrat "accomplishments" are of two varieties. First are good things that happened while they were in office. They did nothing to make them happen, and probably have no idea why they happened, but they can claim them as accomplishments because of convenient timing.

Second is when they spend YOUR OWN MONEY to give you "free stuff." Like "forgiving" billions of dollars in student loans.

Other than those two, they have bupkis.
bribing voters for their votes. wow!!!!! If I were trump I'd say that at every speaking moment, remember that one day when you bribed voters with loan forgiveness and not everyone?

bribing voters for their votes. wow!!!!! If I were trump I'd say that at every speaking moment, remember that one day when you bribed voters with loan forgiveness and not everyone?
The problem is that it WORKS. People like their free stuff.

And if you look closely at sites like this, they cannot imagine why everybody does not automatically vote their own personal best interest. Vote for the best policies? Why would anyone do that if the result would be to take away some of your your free stuff?

The problem is that it WORKS. People like their free stuff.

And if you look closely at sites like this, they cannot imagine why everybody does not automatically vote their own personal best interest. Vote for the best policies? Why would anyone do that if the result would be to take away some of your your free stuff?
sure it does, it's a bribe! let everyone know what it actually is. A BRIBE for a VOTE

Forum List

Back