Biden totally focused on Russia while ignoring the American people

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Everyday veggie Joe or someone in his administration is rambling on about a new sanction they're slapping on Russia.
But I've yet to hear anything about their plans to help ease the financial suffering of the American people?

Everyday veggie Joe or someone in his administration is rambling on about a new sanction they're slapping on Russia.
But I've yet to hear anything about their plans to help ease the financial suffering of the American people?
Financial suffering?
What Financial suffering. 11 million jobs were available last month which couldn't be filled. Let's assume the ones who didn't want a job were getting ss. Wheres the suffering there comrade.

That was a cheap ignorant shot at the dems.

Financial suffering?
What Financial suffering. 11 million jobs were available last month which couldn't be filled. Let's assume the ones who didn't want a job were getting ss. Wheres the suffering there comrade.

7% inflation...100% gas price inflation...rents up...food up. In case you haven't noticed potato brain.

You rat apologist waste of air.

My mortgage has not increased.
fixed-rate-mortgage.jpg

Although gas prices, especially where they sit now, are often assumed to be a force of political influence, they are actually governed by economic drivers and basic laws of supply and demand. So no, President Biden can't just push a button and let everyone pay $3/gallon again.

…and you’re a prime example.
How so princess?

I am not the one putting myself out to look like an idiot for a bunch of rat fuck criminals.

Criminals who would send you to die, bankrupt you or put you in a cell if it benefitted them in any way.

Criminals who perpetually lie, cheat and steal from the people.

You left/right faggots just love suckin them criminal balls though.

Again I have to ask, when is the Vegetable in Chief gonna start focusing on the legitimate needs of the American people? ... :cool-45:

Last edited:
Financial suffering?

As usual, foreign boy Colin weighs in with his complete lack of knowledge about how many Americans struggle to pay rent and stay afloat. I know a lot of them, the increase in gas prices alone is having a big impact let alone everything else going up.

Although gas prices, especially where they sit now, are often assumed to be a force of political influence, they are actually governed by economic drivers and basic laws of supply and demand. So no, President Biden can't just push a button and let everyone pay $3/gallon again.

And yet Putin is able to cause gas prices to double...this is just another example of FJB's weakness.

Joe will get back to---- or START ----taking care of the USA sometime next year if he ever gets a handle on Pootin.

As usual, foreign boy Colin weighs in with his complete lack of knowledge about how many Americans struggle to pay rent and stay afloat. I know a lot of them, the increase in gas prices alone is having a big impact let alone everything else going up.
Of course you do. You know everything but the facts.
The very same things were happening under Trump but you remained silent.
Biden's figures proved you are hate filled and ignorant.

My mortgage has not increased.
My P&I haven’t increased, but my county is run by liberals and they’ve increased spending - with a big increase to teachers and for new buildings. We have all been warned that property taxes, which is part of the monthly payment, to go up significantly.

Forum List

Back