Biden TREASURY Secretary: Only Way To Fix ENERGY Crisis Is To 'Go Green'

Obama had double the number of oil rigs drilling here than any president in the past 40 years. Double Trumps BS. Obama had multiple times more new miles of oil pipelines laid. US oil production also doubled to new records under Obama.

A false claim since most of the increase occurred on STATE/PRIVATE land.

Last edited:
Obama had double the number of oil rigs drilling here than any president in the past 40 years. Double Trumps BS. Obama had multiple times more new miles of oil pipelines laid. US oil production also doubled to new records under Obama.
LOL...those numbers were DESPITE Obama...not BECAUSE of him, Firefly! Unless you're truly ignorant...you KNOW that...which means you're deliberately trying to mislead people!

You know that I'm right, Firefly and you know that you're nothing but a bullshit artist when you try and claim that Obama was responsible for the oil and natural gas boom that occurred during his Presidency! That says VOLUMES about you!

What a coward you are. Post garbage and then lurk firing negatives at people who point out that it's garbage? You make Adam Schiff look courageous!

And won't be for quite a number of years yet, at least 20-30 IMHO. That's because the economy looks like it's going to suck for some time yet, and we need innovative ways to make renewables cheaper and more efficient. I know the democrats are spending more money on renewable energy but I believe most of that money is lining the pockets of democratic donors rather than going into R&D. We'll get there eventually I think, but the question is when. In the meantime, we need to be making do with what we've got, meaning oil and NG. And the worst part of what the democrats are doing is that their Energy policies are really hurting the most vulnerable Americans, and that is shameful.
It is possible that R and D from the past has some things, but the costs are still prohibitive or the infrastructure will not permit a viable replacement for autos and for everyday living. Progs are grandstanders. Doing this because they know the day will come but they want to be on the stage to take the bow. The administration people are not very good. Inept even. But dangerous. Letting people suffer when you can see they are middle school level at best in their work.

After declaring BIDENFLATION would be 'transitory', Yellen realizes since she sucks at her own job so bad perhaps she should cross over to take a shot at fixing Biden's failed energy policy....

:p

Long term everyone agrees with the Secretary.

You know that I'm right, Firefly and you know that you're nothing but a bullshit artist when you try and claim that Obama was responsible for the oil and natural gas boom that occurred during his Presidency! That says VOLUMES about you!

Yeah he is wrong since the main growth was on State/private land as Forbes clearly tells us:

The Irony Of President Obama's Oil Legacy​

Robert Rapier

Jan 15, 2016,

Excerpt:

There is a great irony that spans the presidential terms of George W. Bush and Barack Obama. President Bush, widely viewed as a Texas oil man, presided over eight straight years of declining U.S. crude oil production. In the year 2000, just before President Bush took office, U.S. crude oil production averaged 5.8 million barrels per day (bpd) according to the Energy Information Administration (EIA). During President Bush's last year in office, 2008, U.S. crude oil production averaged 5.0 million bpd.

The irony is that President Obama - who is not viewed as a friend of the oil and gas industry - has presided over rising oil production in each of the seven years he has been in office. (On a separate note, expect that streak to be broken in 2016). From that low point in 2008, U.S. oil production has grown each year to reach 9.4 million bpd in 2015 -- a gain of 88% during Obama's presidency. This is in fact the largest domestic oil production increase during any presidency in U.S. history.

LINK for the best part

Only Way To Fix ENERGY Crisis Is To 'Go Green'​

No ,the only to Fix ENERGY Crisis is to get rid of the steaming piles of vile shit called Democrats.

Yeah, when there are actually viable, effective alternatives. You don't destroy your nation by flipping a switch when you have nothing to transition to.

I think a lot of people are going to freeze to death this winter because of the higher oil prices. They will never admit that their own policies in part contributed to that but they took big money from the environmentalists and now they gotta do as they're told.

I think a lot of people are going to freeze to death this winter because of the higher oil prices. They will never admit that their own policies in part contributed to that but they took big money from the environmentalists and now they gotta do as they're told.

So murderous, stupid dickheads turn FAILED Policy into American-Killing Policy.

Targeting Americans
Lying to Americans
Killing Americans

'Oops. Still, vote 'Democrat'.
We'll try to do better... and remember: 'Mean tweets', 'Orange Man Bad'.

Another fun fact - it would take approx. 3,200 wind turbines (all working perfectly without failure) running 24 hours a day to power Chicago.

But then there is the other 3 larger Illinois cities ( and 51 Medium & smaller
Cities & vast Burbs )

Forum List

Back