Biden, Trump, and the "Character Thing"

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
"We live in strange times when a man as morally flawed as Joe Biden can present himself as shining beacon of integrity. One can draw many distinctions between the two leading candidates for the presidency, but character is not one of them. My advice: Hold your nose and vote on their records."

One of the many things that drive me crazy about this current Presidential election and its competing propaganda is the campaign to create the image of Trump as bad person. Gimmeafukkinbreak.

Biden is worse, by far. And as a Catholic, I FEEL (I admit it's not a fact) that Biden is lower than whale shit. Lower than Schumer, Schiff, and the Squad. Orange Man Bad? Compared to whom?

When we found out his daughters diary was real should have been the end of Biden. He should have apologized asked for forgiveness and resigned. The MSM should have made sure he did. Need I even say what would happen if it was Trump.

What I noticed is Trump the President is not Trump the celebrity and real-estate mogul.... I judge Trump by his first four years and he is miles above Biden in sincerity honesty patriotism and integrity....
Translation, you just can't admit you made a mistake.

Covid, recession, riots... Trump's first term was a disaster... why do you think the second will be better?

What I noticed is Trump the President is not Trump the celebrity and real-estate mogul.... I judge Trump by his first four years and he is miles above Biden in sincerity honesty patriotism and integrity....
Asshole corrupt Biden isn't even close. Then there's Biden's corrupt family, liars, drug addicts, bribes, extortion, money laundering, tax evasion, shell corps, etc.

"We live in strange times when a man as morally flawed as Joe Biden can present himself as shining beacon of integrity. One can draw many distinctions between the two leading candidates for the presidency, but character is not one of them. My advice: Hold your nose and vote on their records."

One of the many things that drive me crazy about this current Presidential election and its competing propaganda is the campaign to create the image of Trump as bad person. Gimmeafukkinbreak.

Biden is worse, by far. And as a Catholic, I FEEL (I admit it's not a fact) that Biden is lower than whale shit. Lower than Schumer, Schiff, and the Squad. Orange Man Bad? Compared to whom?
Biden has it.
Trump doesn’t. He’s a 34X convicted felon who has been a con man his entire life.

Any Trump supporter mentioning the phrase "Morally flawed" should be laughed out of existence.

The character of both individuals is deeply flawed. Voting for either of them shows a lot about yourself.

One has been convicted of 34 felonies. The other hasnt. Pretty simple. For sane people anyway.

Morally flawed?

Can we compare candidates?

Translation, you just can't admit you made a mistake.

Covid, recession, riots... Trump's first term was a disaster... why do you think the second will be better?
Because his first term was better then the last four years. Record numbers of people are worse off because of xiden

They're serious. They see those two people, and it's not even close that Trump is more virtuous. Closer to God.

Incredible to watch. Inexplicable.
They're all become kooks.

“If we fail to have a MASSIVE outpouring of patriotic support — right here, right now — they’ll TAKE ME OUT and move on to their real target: YOU!!”

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If Biden were indicted, he would've been dropped from any ticket
No he wouldnt. Yall cultist mother fuckers ignore EVERYTHING he does/has done. You do it here every day.
You perverts have no superiority over MAGA. In fact, you groups have A LOT in common.
You might notice that if you geriatric loving morons didnt argue over which candidate poops his pants less... smh

Forum List

Back