🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

What’s the matter you little bitch? Can’t defend your argument?

Funny shit coming from the Clown who claimed "Trumpsters don't want the vaccine".:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::itsok:

Trumpsters, Republicans. Such a HUGE difference. Lmao.

What a lame argument you’re STILL desperately clinging on to. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Hey Stupid, the only link you pilfered off another post showed the vast majority of Republicans have no apprehensions about taking the vaccine.

You really are a colossal Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You already said that. Republicans and Trumpsters still aren’t all that different. There’s obviously a lot of overlap.

I’ve seen some pathetic arguments before but never this pathetic. You’re flailing.
So you admit you lied when you claimed "Trumpsters don't want the vaccine".

Why did you rely on a link showing the vast majority of Republicans have NO APPREHENSIONS about taking the vaccine?

You continue to dig yourself deeper.............and deeper.................and deeper.....................:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

Great. You will stop pinging me then? Thank you, leftist.
Run away you little bitch. I accept your surrender.
Parroting me now. Thank you for your support,
leftist. Do you feel better now? Lol

I have clearly broken you. Go find your safe space and sulk.

And this is the part where you resort to comments that have absolutely zero substance.

Sorry Trumpster, you’re already 0-2. The Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation is perfectly clear and there is an obvious trend in blue states showing higher vaccine rates.

Got anything meaningful to say? Probably not. You lose again.
OK…you done now? You’re broken. You’re acting crazy.
I already said I accept your surrender, loser.
Great! Congratulations

Why did you rely on a link showing the vast majority of Republicans have NO APPREHENSIONS about taking the vaccine?

I didn’t lie.

Republicans have the highest percentage not wanting the vaccine.

Is this really so complicated? :)

You’re still flailing.

And this is the part where you resort to comments that have absolutely zero substance.

Sorry Trumpster, you’re already 0-2. The Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation is perfectly clear and there is an obvious trend in blue states showing higher vaccine rates.

Great! Congratulations

Thanks! Run along now you little bitch. Go work on your reading comprehension.

Great! Congratulations

Thanks! Run along now you little bitch. Go work on your reading comprehension.
Yay…will do! Have a nice day. LOL

I ve Never broken anyone as badly as I broke you. Thanks for that.

I think we all know where the blame goes for morons not getting vaccinated.

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.
You can lead a horse to water......

But he hasn't done anything to lead anyone any where.

And that's the point, Sleepy Joe isn't a leader.
If you don't want a shot then don't get one but don't play the BS game of claiming someone was defeated just because they have an option of getting a vaccine.
They are literally wanting to continue COVID because of politics.

You think REPUBLICANS are trying to continue COVID because of politics ???

OMG you're a moron

You misunderstand. Their willful actions will have a negative effect on fighting COVID because of politics.
Anyone who wants a vaccine may get it. Case Closed.

Nope, there are some who can't be vaccinated and the anti-vaxxers put them at risk.
So you're saying I put them at risk? LOL how?

See pandemic.

I think we all know where the blame goes for morons not getting vaccinated.

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.
You can lead a horse to water......

But he hasn't done anything to lead anyone any where.

And that's the point, Sleepy Joe isn't a leader.
If you don't want a shot then don't get one but don't play the BS game of claiming someone was defeated just because they have an option of getting a vaccine.
They are literally wanting to continue COVID because of politics.

You think REPUBLICANS are trying to continue COVID because of politics ???

OMG you're a moron

You misunderstand. Their willful actions will have a negative effect on fighting COVID because of politics.
Anyone who wants a vaccine may get it. Case Closed.

Nope, there are some who can't be vaccinated and the anti-vaxxers put them at risk.
So you're saying I put them at risk? LOL how?

See pandemic.
Keep hiding under your bed

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
itsok.gif

With the U. S. unlikely to reach President Biden’s self-imposed deadline of having 70 percent of American adults partly vaccinated against the coronavirus by July 4, he trumpeted a different milestone: 300 million shots in his first 150 days in office.

VP Harris and the health and human services secretary Xavier Becerra were both on the road Friday, trying to drum up enthusiasm about the vaccine. Ms. Harris was in Atlanta and Mr. Becerra was headed to Colorado. Pretty sure Atlanta hasn't moved any closer to the border, but oh well.

Unlikely to meet his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden focuses on a different milestone.
Most of the important states have already met the goal. It would be nice if the lesser important (i.e. red) states would join us.

I didn’t lie.

Republicans have the highest percentage not wanting the vaccine.

Is this really so complicated? :)

You’re still flailing.
First, that wasn't your claim.

Second, the graph doesn't say they don't want the vaccine.

Keep digging. :dig: :dig: :dig:

With the U. S. unlikely to reach President Biden’s self-imposed deadline of having 70 percent of American adults partly vaccinated against the coronavirus by July 4, he trumpeted a different milestone: 300 million shots in his first 150 days in office.

VP Harris and the health and human services secretary Xavier Becerra were both on the road Friday, trying to drum up enthusiasm about the vaccine. Ms. Harris was in Atlanta and Mr. Becerra was headed to Colorado. Pretty sure Atlanta hasn't moved any closer to the border, but oh well.

Unlikely to meet his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden focuses on a different milestone.
Most of the important states have already met the goal. It would be nice if the lesser important (i.e. red) states would join us.
No kidding, which "important" state(s) have reached 70%

First, that wasn't your claim.

Second, the graph doesn't say they don't want the vaccine.

Keep digging. :dig: :dig: :dig:

I already explained that there’s OBVIOUSLY a lot of overlap between “Republicans” and “Trumpsters”.

It’s not complicated.

Yes, you did. That was your first attempt to spin getting caught in a blatant lie. :auiqs.jpg:

It’s not a blatant lie if you understand that “Republicans” and “Trumpsters” have A LOT of overlap.

It just requires a little common sense, which would explain why you’re so confused.

Is everything clear now? Or are you still confused? :)

The Cleveland Clinic is a fine institution but that doesn't mean that they are infallible.

Nobody is infallible. They’re just recognized as one of the best hospitals in the country.

Personally, I’d rather go with their recommendations. But if you and AzogtheDefiler want to go against their recommendations, then that’s your choice.
I copy and pasted that they said the protection is equal with or without the vaccine and you refuse to acknowledge that. That makes you dishonest and a leftist troll.

That’s nice. Still doesn’t change the fact that you’re going against their recommendation.
What is nice? Are you going to acknowledge that or not? Did they or did they not say that if you have the antibodies you are equally protected to those who have the vaccine? Yes or no? You seem to have a hard time typing "yes"....dumb leftist.

Are you going to acknowledge that you disagree with the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation or not?

Personally I’d rather go with their recommendation. They’re a pretty good hospital.
Biden lied people died.

NY

NY
MA is at 60%....that is best in the country. Herr McLesh is lying again.

Doses givenFully vaccinated% of population fully vaccinated
319M
+610K
+610,000
150M
+378K
+378,000
45.7%
45.7%
+0.1%
+0.1%
LocationDoses givenFully vaccinated% of population fully vaccinated