Biden up big in Arizona

You'd think they would hav learned from 2016

You'd think you would have learned from 2018. You tards were spouting the same retardation then and you got your asses handed to you just like the "fake" polls said you would

"muh 2018" is the worst argument I've ever heard. Trump wasn't on the ballot. The masses of Trump voters aren't gonna turn out for a bunch of no-name Republicans, and even so, they still did what they had to do and kept the Senate.
The reason 2016 the GOP won Senate, House and Presidency was because of the unexpected, crushing turnout for Trump and these people voted R down the ballot. Look for it to happen again.

2020: Hilary is not on the ballot.

I think we’re going to lose !!!
We can’t win when the demographics have so many in the 5th world
I am guessing we lose big

You'd think you would have learned from 2018. You tards were spouting the same retardation then and you got your asses handed to you just like the "fake" polls said you would

"muh 2018" is the worst argument I've ever heard. Trump wasn't on the ballot. The masses of Trump voters aren't gonna turn out for a bunch of no-name Republicans, and even so, they still did what they had to do and kept the Senate.
The reason 2016 the GOP won Senate, House and Presidency was because of the unexpected, crushing turnout for Trump and these people voted R down the ballot. Look for it to happen again.

It matters not, you folks are hanging on to the very same polls that lied to you in 16 and Biden is a weaker candidate than Rump is

It matters not, you folks are hanging on to the very same polls that lied to you in 16 and Biden is a weaker candidate than Rump is

I don't get you guys sometimes. You are so stuck on 2016.

One of the very few years they were wrong. You now continuously hold it up as a beacon every time they swing against your side.

I use polls as a hopeful guide - 2016 was a lesson. But not yet a pattern. It remains to be seen if it's an outlier or something more.

In the meantime you ignore SIGNIFICANT differences between 2016 and now.

1. Biden is not Clinton. A lot of Trump's support came from people who did not like Clinton. Biden is not hated. In fact, despite you trying ... you can't gin up the hate against Biden that you had for Clinton. Nothing sticks - he's boring.

2. Trump is no longer an outsider. That was his chief campaign strategy - outsider, not a politician, no political record, gonna clean up Washington. Now he is part of it. And he has a record to defend and/or promote and/or deny.

3. The playing field is hugely different. We have an ongoing pandemic, economic downturn, high unemployment.

So why would you use 2016 as a guide?

I think we’re going to lose !!!
We can’t win when the demographics have so many in the 5th world
I am guessing we lose big

Never underestimate Trump.

This would essentially end the race
Fake News:

LONELY JOE: Not A Single Person Showed Up to Biden/Harris Event In Arizona.

i) Biden's Winning AZ!
ii) NOBODY shows up to his event.

i) Is being parrotted by Lying Fake News.
ii) I can see with my own eyes.

1602530192306.png

David Croom - (ツ)

@dailycallout

Biden and Harris hold a campaign event in Arizona and the local news can’t believe that not one supporter showed up!

A recent poll conducted by ABC News/Washington Post revealed that among likely voters in Arizona, the president was now ahead of Biden by one point, with Trump having 49 percent to the former vice president’s 48 percent.

President Trump swung ahead of Biden by four points in Florida, with his support now hitting 51 percent compared to Biden’s 47 percent.

We all remember Crooked Hillary campaigning in Iowa and Arizona while she was losing Florida, PA, WI and MI.

From Washington Examiner:
The polls were conducted Sept. 15-20, which included two days of polling following the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Friday.​

Forum List

Back