Biden up big in Arizona

I work.
I never answer a number that's not in my contact list.

Well, that settles it then. Trump is clearly up ten points in Arizona because everyone knows the microcosm you live in is representative of the whole nation.
I think you missed the essence of my post.
The overwhelming number of people who actually answer the poll are the morons at home who will answer any call.

And that makes the polling inaccurate how?
Polling is skewed towards a predicted population.
Polling has zero effect on how people vote.
Polling sells Clicks.
If polling is so skewed, how is it that right leaning poll data mostly shows the same thing. It gives one hell of an idea to what people are thinking at that time. Until you see one that favors you and rings true you stay unconvinced.
Here is how a poll goes:
Caller "Are you a Republican or democrat?"
You "a Republican"
Phone "click"
Never had that one.
When pollsters ask you something it is nothing but questions regarding certain topics. No emotions involved and they don't care what you think. It is for data. That's it.
I suggest you Google "Biden {topic}"
Biden flip flops on every topic intra-day.

I don't know who the biggest mental patient is. Joe Biden or the people coming up with these polls. There really aren't as many self hating ignoramuses as these polls would indicate. Viva Trump, for the American worker

You'd think they would hav learned from 2016

You'd think you would have learned from 2018. You tards were spouting the same retardation then and you got your asses handed to you just like the "fake" polls said you would

"muh 2018" is the worst argument I've ever heard. Trump wasn't on the ballot. The masses of Trump voters aren't gonna turn out for a bunch of no-name Republicans, and even so, they still did what they had to do and kept the Senate.
The reason 2016 the GOP won Senate, House and Presidency was because of the unexpected, crushing turnout for Trump and these people voted R down the ballot. Look for it to happen again.

This would essentially end the race

The below is the near FUTURE American Presidential Election Results, ignore the below Biden and Trump, this is POST-Biden and Trump, the below is perhaps from 2028-FOREVER if Biden wins then the below will probably be from 2024-FOREVER because the Democrats will make LEGAL all of the 11 MILLIONS Illegals and they'll get to vote from 2024-FOREVER:

1601936380998.png

^^^^ What you see from the above, is now Arizona, Texas, Florida and North Carolina are now ALL Blue. This is NOT fantasy this IS reality. Why? It's simple, it's pure Demographic Shift in those States, For the past 25 years successive Federal Administrations of Clinton, Bush and Obama have allowed more and more Immigrants from Central America, India, China, Africa, The Middle East etc to LEGALLY move into America and successive Governors in those States INCLUDING Republican Governors have done ZERO to STOP all that crowd of Immigrants moving into their States and you also have an Exodus of probably Leftist voters moving from California into mainly Arizona and Texas - this is the immediate reason WHY Arizona and Texas have become closer in Presidential Elections, this is THE REASON for example why in Texas in 2016 Trump didn't get a double digit blow out like previous Republicans have.

It COULD even be WORSE because Nashville, Tennessee is seeing a Demographic Shift from all types of Non-Western Nation Immigrants being dumped there and a Republican Governor doing ZERO to STOP that and also again Californians who are probably Leftist moving into Nashville and so the above map result could be WORSE if we add Tennessee into the Democrat block:

1601937218169.png

^^^^ With ALL of the above changes you get also The Senate situation, which would 10 more Democrat Senators from Arizona, Texas, Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee.

These are States that Republicans are within 10 years going to LOSE FOREVER to the Democrats UNLESS Republicans NOW already start to THINK how to formulate a PLAN and formulate POLICIES that these New Immigrants can find more ATTRACTIVE than what the Democrats are offering. IF Republicans FAIL at doing these things and FAIL at facing REALITY then there from either 2024 or DEFINITELY from 2028 will NEVER be another Republican President OR Republican Senate OR Republican House EVER AGAIN for America will be in One Party Rule and that ONE Party will be Democrat.

Last edited:
I was called once several years ago.
Based on every answer, they kept switching the possible answer list, always putting Trump as the last choice.
I decided from that call to filter all of my calls.

When were you employed as a professional pollster?

The below is the near FUTURE American Presidential Election Results, ignore the below Biden and Trump, this is POST-Biden and Trump, the below is perhaps from 2028-FOREVER if Biden wins then the below will probably be from 2024-FOREVER because the Democrats will make LEGAL all of the 11 MILLIONS Illegals and they'll get to vote from 2024-FOREVER:

View attachment 397558

^^^^ What you see from the above, is now Arizona, Texas, Florida and North Carolina are now ALL Blue. This is NOT fantasy this IS reality. Why? It's simple, it's pure Demographic Shift in those States, For the past 25 years successive Federal Administrations of Clinton, Bush and Obama have allowed more and more Immigrants from Central America, India, China, Africa, The Middle East etc to LEGALLY move into America and successive Governors in those States INCLUDING Republican Governors have done ZERO to STOP all that crowd of Immigrants moving into their States and you also have an Exodus of probably Leftist voters moving from California into mainly Arizona and Texas - this is the immediate reason WHY Arizona and Texas have become closer in Presidential Elections, this is THE REASON for example why in Texas in 2016 Trump didn't get a double digit blow out like previous Republicans have.

It COULD even be WORSE because Nashville, Tennessee is seeing a Demographic Shift from all types of Non-Western Nation Immigrants being dumped there and a Republican Governor doing ZERO to STOP that and also again Californians who are probably Leftist moving into Nashville and so the above map result could be WORSE if we add Tennessee into the Democrat block:

View attachment 397569

^^^^ With ALL of the above changes you get also The Senate situation, which would 10 more Democrat Senators from Arizona, Texas, Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee.

These are States that Republicans are within 10 years going to LOSE FOREVER to the Democrats UNLESS Republicans NOW already start to THINK how to formulate a PLAN and formulate POLICIES that these New Immigrants can find more ATTRACTIVE than what the Democrats are offering. IF Republicans FAIL at doing these things and FAIL at facing REALITY then there from either 2024 or DEFINITELY from 2028 will NEVER be another Republican President OR Republican Senate OR Republican House EVER AGAIN for America will be in One Party Rule and that ONE Party will be Democrat.

You make think it's funny Dont Taz Me Bro but deep down you know the above is the future, you cannot deny such Demographic Shifts in the States I have highlighted. Also I thought you would be happy considering you are a Democrat or at least Lean Democrat.

You make think it's funny Dont Taz Me Bro but deep down you know the above is the future, you cannot deny such Demographic Shifts in the States I have highlighted. Also I thought you would be happy considering you are a Democrat or at least Lean Democrat.

No, what's funny is the right trots out this "The Democrats will legalize all the illegals" bullshit every election when the fact of the matter is the only president to have actually done it in recent years was Ronald Reagan and the only president to attempt it since was George W Bush, both Republicans.

No, what's funny is the right trots out this "The Democrats will legalize all the illegals" bullshit every election when the fact of the matter is the only president to have actually done it in recent years was Ronald Reagan and the only president to attempt it since was George W Bush, both Republicans.

I am aware from reading that Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush both contributed GREATLY to the out of control Immigration problems in America.

I'm pretty sure that Biden/Harris have actually stated they will make legal those 11 millions illegals.

I am aware from reading that Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush both contributed GREATLY to the out of control Immigration problems in America.

I'm pretty sure that Biden/Harris have actually stated they will make legal those 11 millions illegals.
More like 40 million plus they will add in hundreds of thousands every year

Mitch “ the gobbler “ is utterly pathetic and is almost as bad as Paul Ryan

View attachment 397558

View attachment 397569

Trump will win Texas and Florida
Biden looking good in Pennsylvania and Michigan

Biden will easily win the popular vote by a ton
General election will be close but the demographics favor Biden

Reagan was not perfect

I better learn Spanish because I rarely hear English in Vegas

Forum List

Back