Biden visits press rom.....Warns election may be violent

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

IMG_6820_jpeg-3340317.JPG

President Biden suggested Friday that next month’s election may not be peaceable, as he made his first White House briefing room appearance since taking office — and continued a lame-duck explosion in his press availability after years of shunning interviews and news conferences.

“I’m confident it will be free and fair. I don’t know whether it will be peaceful,” the retiring 81-year-old president said during his surprise 15-minute appearance in response to a question from National Public Radio’s Tamara Keith.

“The things that [former President Donald] Trump has said and the things that he said last time out when he didn’t like the outcome of the election were very dangerous,” Biden added.

“Have you noticed? I noticed that the vice presidential Republican candidate [Ohio Sen. JD Vance] did not say he’d accept the outcome of the election and hasn’t even accepted the outcome of the last election. So I’m concerned about what they’re going to do.”

Biden’s appearance was so unexpected that many seats in the briefing room were empty and most of the handful of reporters selected to ask questions defaulted to focus on the conflict in the Middle East.

WTF?

I guess he would know since his team is coordinating it......They’re just telegraphing their intentions.

You could say that even by speaking of it he is inciting it and more mentally ill leftists will use this as fuel for assassination attempts.

Last edited:
If you’re talking about your blob, registered republicans are the ones who tried to harpoon Moby Trump.

Crooks donated to the Dems, he lived in a Red County and did what many do, registered as a Republican in such a County, likely for primary voting reasons. But gave to Dems.

Routh also donated to Dems.

But, starting in 2019, Routh began making modest donations — totaling about $140 — to support Democrats
So, Routh has a mixed political history. What we do know is that he has not been a registered member of a political party since 2002.

If you’re talking about your blob, registered republicans are the ones who tried to harpoon Moby Trump.
Oh really, Routh was a registered republican? Link that, corny.

They were both supporters of Act Blue. This most definitely makes them left leaning and not republicans.

ActBlue[1] is a nonprofit American fundraising platform and political action committee(PAC) founded in 2004. ActBlue builds technology and infrastructure to be used by Democratic campaigns and has been described as “the center of a transformation in how political campaigns work.”[2][3] It is focused on mobilizing small-dollar donors and, as of June 2024, has raised $13.7 billion for left-leaning and Democratic candidates and causes since it was established.[4] ActBlue is organized as a PAC, but it serves as a conduit for processing individual contributions made through the platform. Under federal law, these contributions are made by individuals and are not considered PAC donations.

The facts are two out of control, violent leftists tried to kill Trump recently. An out of control leftist almost killed Steve Scalise and tried to kill a bunch of other republicans. Looks like the violence against politicians running for POTUS has all come from the left.

Crooks donated to the Dems, he lived in a Red County and did what many do, registered as a Republican in such a County, likely for primary voting reasons. But gave to Dems.

Routh also donated to Dems.

But, starting in 2019, Routh began making modest donations — totaling about $140 — to support Democrats
So, Routh has a mixed political history. What we do know is that he has not been a registered member of a political party since 2002.

He was a registered Republican. Using a gun many democrats want to ban.

Its pretty idiotic to blame the Democrats for his trying to kill Trump.

You don’t want to be an idiot do you?

The first guy donated to the Dems, he lived i a Red County and did what may do, registered as a Republican. But gave to Dems.
PA is a closed primary state. When you vote in a primary you have to declare the party you would like the ballot from. That automatically registers you as a member of that party.

All it means is that Crooks voted in the republican primary. He may have chosen to vote against Trump because he hated Trump. He may have voted for Trump because he was nuts. We don't know and the family and the investigators are not talking.

Oh really, Routh was a registered republican? Link that, corny.

They were both supporters of Act Blue. This most definitely makes them left leaning and not republicans.

ActBlue[1] is a nonprofit American fundraising platform and political action committee(PAC) founded in 2004. ActBlue builds technology and infrastructure to be used by Democratic campaigns and has been described as “the center of a transformation in how political campaigns work.”[2][3] It is focused on mobilizing small-dollar donors and, as of June 2024, has raised $13.7 billion for left-leaning and Democratic candidates and causes since it was established.[4] ActBlue is organized as a PAC, but it serves as a conduit for processing individual contributions made through the platform. Under federal law, these contributions are made by individuals and are not considered PAC donations.

The facts are two out of control, violent leftists tried to kill Trump recently. An out of control leftist almost killed Steve Scalise and tried to kill a bunch of other republicans. Looks like the violence against politicians running for POTUS has all come from the left.
Registered Republicans are the ones trying to kill the blob.

Registered Republicans are the ones trying to kill the blob.

He was a registered Republican. Using a gun many democrats want to ban.

Its pretty idiotic to blame the Democrats for his trying to kill Trump.

You don’t want to be an idiot do you?

Crooks donated to Dems. Routh wasn't registered with any party since 2002.

Where did I blame Democrats in those posts?

You don't want to be an idiot, do you?

Crooks donated to Dems. Routh wasn't registered with any party since 2002.

Where did I blame Democrats in those posts?

You don't want to be an idiot, do you?
Trump was shot by registered republicans. Apparently you do want to be an idiot.

Excalibur...it’s not just a shitty hotel in Vegas...he’s a shitty poster too.

IMG_6820_jpeg-3340317.JPG

President Biden suggested Friday that next month’s election may not be peaceable, as he made his first White House briefing room appearance since taking office — and continued a lame-duck explosion in his press availability after years of shunning interviews and news conferences.

“I’m confident it will be free and fair. I don’t know whether it will be peaceful,” the retiring 81-year-old president said during his surprise 15-minute appearance in response to a question from National Public Radio’s Tamara Keith.

“The things that [former President Donald] Trump has said and the things that he said last time out when he didn’t like the outcome of the election were very dangerous,” Biden added.

“Have you noticed? I noticed that the vice presidential Republican candidate [Ohio Sen. JD Vance] did not say he’d accept the outcome of the election and hasn’t even accepted the outcome of the last election. So I’m concerned about what they’re going to do.”

Biden’s appearance was so unexpected that many seats in the briefing room were empty and most of the handful of reporters selected to ask questions defaulted to focus on the conflict in the Middle East.

WTF?

I guess he would know since his team is coordinating it......They’re just telegraphing their intentions.

You could say that even by speaking of it he is inciting it and more mentally ill leftists will use this as fuel for assassination attempts.

spin.jpg

Trump was shot by registered republicans. Apparently you do want to be an idiot.

Excalibur...it’s not just a shitty hotel in Vegas...he’s a shitty poster too.

Routh wasn't registered with any Party since 2002.

Your ad hominem's show what a low level poster you are.

But, starting in 2019, Routh began making modest donations — totaling about $140 — to support Democrats.

Forum List

Back