Biden VOTES IN PERSON

They can attend "protests" (i.e. riots), go to the grocery store, Wallyworld, etcetera in person, but those damn covid cooties have clandestinely infested the polling places, and are ready to pounce!

We also do quite a bit by mail and on-line. We're for freedom of choice. Too bad you Gestapo fans aren't.

They can attend "protests" (i.e. riots), go to the grocery store, Wallyworld, etcetera in person, but those damn covid cooties have clandestinely infested the polling places, and are ready to pounce!

We also do quite a bit by mail and on-line. We're for freedom of choice. Too bad you Gestapo fans aren't.
"Freedom of choice"...As long as the proles "choose" to do it your way.

And you assholes have the nerve to accuse others of being fascists?

Last edited:

So which is it today lefties? Irresponsible or heroic? I was under the impression that this was not safe?

If you can clear out the polling place for me, I'll be happy to vote in person? So which is it...are you just going to be your standard idiotic self or are you going to compare apples to apples.

Sure, right after they clear out the grocery stores so you can shop, and clear out the streets so you can protest/loot/riot....dumbass.

I haven't heard anyone say that you can't vote in person if you want to. Vote in person, vote by mail, vote on-line is even on the table with me. Freedom of choice.... I get it that you Gestapo types are not in favor of that.

Last edited:

I haven't heard anyone say that you can't vote in person if you want to. Vote in person, vote by mail, vote on-line is even on the table with me. Freedom of choice.... I get it that you Gestapo types are not in favor of that.
I was of course was taking in more generalized terms....That this needed to be spelled out just goes to show what a totally dim bulb you are.

So which is it today lefties? Irresponsible or heroic? I was under the impression that this was not safe?

If you can clear out the polling place for me, I'll be happy to vote in person? So which is it...are you just going to be your standard idiotic self or are you going to compare apples to apples.

Sure, right after they clear out the grocery stores so you can shop, and clear out the streets so you can protest/loot/riot....dumbass.

Sure, right after Biden goes grocery shopping every week you may have a point.

So fucking what? It doesn't matter HOW you vote, you old fool. It matters that you VOTE - by whatever method you choose to use to exercise this right. But it is absolutely essential that Trump is not allowed to steal the Presidency a second time, because you're country is on the brink of total collapse.

SO Biden is voting BEFORE ANY DEBATE.... I wonder if he is worried that he would vote for Trump afterword?

I'm Betting there are no debates...

I haven't heard anybody say you shouldn't be able to vote by mail if you want to, yet you guys continue to dishonestly frame this debate in that manner.

Forum List

Back