Biden VOTES IN PERSON

We also do quite a bit by mail and on-line. We're for freedom of choice. Too bad you Gestapo fans aren't.

I haven't heard anybody say you shouldn't be able to vote by mail if you want to, yet you guys continue to dishonestly frame this debate in that manner.

Oh? You must not look at the board you "moderate" very often then.

And by statute, there are states that force you to come up with a reason why you cannot vote in person. So you have to have a valid excuse or lie on a government form about a made up one.

Here are the states that allow it:

SO Biden is voting BEFORE ANY DEBATE.... I wonder if he is worried that he would vote for Trump afterword?

I'm Betting there are no debates...

Again, what does it matter how or when anyone chooses to vote? The debates aren't going to make the corona virus go away, or change the outcomes for the over 200,000 Americans who will be dead by election day.

People don't care about the damn debates. They care about getting rid of this toxic and dangerous President, before more people die.

SO Biden is voting BEFORE ANY DEBATE.... I wonder if he is worried that he would vote for Trump afterword?

Again, what does it matter how or when anyone chooses to vote? The debates aren't going to make the corona virus go away, or change the outcomes for the over 200,000 Americans who will be dead by election day.

People don't care about the damn debates. They care about getting rid of this toxic and dangerous President, before more people die.
The debates will break viewing records. You're an idiot. Also not an American so STFU troll

you're country is on the brink of total collapse.

Says who? Our country has some crazy leftist criminals that Democratic governors refuse to control, other than that, I would say we are on the brink of collapse, in fact, far from it.

So which is it today lefties? Irresponsible or heroic? I was under the impression that this was not safe?

So fucking what? It doesn't matter HOW you vote, you old fool. It matters that you VOTE - by whatever method you choose to use to exercise this right. But it is absolutely essential that Trump is not allowed to steal the Presidency a second time, because you're country is on the brink of total collapse.
Trump stole nothing you raving lunatic. He won 304 electoral votes, idiot.

People don't care about the damn debates.

Single Digit IQ Canuck fuckwits don't get to tell Americans what we care about. What you think matters doesn't mean shit.

Have any of you ever gotten the urge to sign up on a Canadian political forum?

How fucking strange is it that this **** Dragonlady thinks any American gives a shit about her fucked up opinion.

Keep sucking that Trudeau cock and mind your own business.

Says who? Our country has some crazy leftist criminals that Democratic governors refuse to control, other than that, I would say we are on the brink of collapse, in fact, far from it.

Hey...

Just going to point out...

• The Economy is in the worst shape in 100 years
  • There is a Pandemic going to have killed 200K people by the weekend and is killing about 1000 people a day.
  • There is Wildfires all over the West Coast and there is 5 major cyclones in the Atlantic (2nd time happened since records started).
  • And don't forget US Police kill US Citizens at 99 times higher rate than UK does.

And your fucking worry is US might become a bit more like Germany....

We also do quite a bit by mail and on-line. We're for freedom of choice. Too bad you Gestapo fans aren't.

I haven't heard anybody say you shouldn't be able to vote by mail if you want to, yet you guys continue to dishonestly frame this debate in that manner.

Oh? You must not look at the board you "moderate" very often then.

And by statute, there are states that force you to come up with a reason why you cannot vote in person. So you have to have a valid excuse or lie on a government form about a made up one.

Here are the states that allow it:

Add to that the fact that Trump and his personal attorney, Barr, are attacking Vote by Mail at every turn...

Hey...

• There is a Pandemic going to have killed 200K people by the weekend and is killing about 1000 people a day.
  • There is Wildfires all over the West Coast and there is 5 major cyclones in the Atlantic (2nd time happened since records started).
  • And don't forget US Police kill US Citizens at 99 times higher rate than UK does.

And your fucking worry is US might become a bit more like Germany....
And this is all due to VIRUS... One that OBAMA and BIDEN paid 850 million dollars for... But some how got released just in time to cause major pains in the US election cycle... How convenient during the best economy ever made...

I am amazed at the fools who want unaccountable balloting sent to everyone including the dead... There can be but one excuse for this, the intend to cheat by every means.. Ballot harvesting,!

Every state has an absentee balloting law that keeps the ballots secure... USE IT!

I'm not sure Joe knew who to vote for.

When he looked at the ballot he thought to himself "what in tarnation...who in the Dickens are these people?!" and then proceeded to submit a write-in vote for Grover Cleveland.

Biden never criticised voting in Person and then votes in Person.

Trump criticised voting by mail and then votes by mail.

"Common hypocrites pass themselves off as doves; political and literary hypocrites pose as eagles. But don't be fooled by their eagle-like appearance. These are not eagles, but rats or dogs.
Anton Chekhov

Hey...

No its not, not even close.

The stock market is breaking records weekly. It hasn't done this in 100 years so you could say its BETTER now than in the past 100 years.

The unemployment rate is 8.4%. It was over 10% under Obama just 10 years ago. Again, it's not even close to being "the worst in 100 years."

And none of this is Trumps fault. When governors shut down their states and ban people from opening up, people will lose their jobs. But it's not Trumps fault.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back